The 2007 Anime Character Budokai Betting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryo Chan said:
kupoartist said:
Ah... but will the plan be enough to counterattack the contrary votes of everyone who is sick to death of hearing about her? :p

depends on how bandly u want to see me in a short skirt
So will you be wearing a short skirt as a reward for people if she wins or as a punishment if she doesn’t win?

Nyu said:
Lay off Haruhi, shes awesomely over-rated.
Fixed. =D

If Guts doesn't win I'll be... pissed to say the least.

And if it comes to it, Ichigo vs Guts, Guts personally SHOULD thrash Ichigo in votes and in a real sword match, no emo kid can match Guts. Though we have these unknown lurkers who voted for Ichigo last time. </3

No Lelouch from Code Geass? or Kira from Death Note?

I'll just go for Naruto coz he grew up and looks cool now on Part 2... And Haruhi for female coz she's a one crazy, hyper-girl............

naya_lulu said:
No Lelouch from Code Geass? or Kira from Death Note?

I'll just go for Naruto coz he grew up and looks cool now on Part 2... And Haruhi for female coz she's a one crazy, hyper-girl............
That's because nobody added them to the voluntary voting for Wild Cards...

Lupus Inu said:
Nyu said:
Lay off Haruhi, shes awesomely over-rated.
Fixed. =D

If Guts doesn't win I'll be... pissed to say the least.

And if it comes to it, Ichigo vs Guts, Guts personally SHOULD thrash Ichigo in votes and in a real sword match, no emo kid can match Guts. Though we have these unknown lurkers who voted for Ichigo last time. </3

You are off the christmas card list bozo.

right guys you have till midnight tomorrow to make your final choice of who will win, after that this thread will lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back