The 2007 Anime Character Budokai - Signature Thread

I never thought that there is a signature contest.... I just created it coz I saw some posters have their signature so I created my own not knowing it's part of the competition...

so count me in

Had to update my sig... (Poor Revy and Haruhi! TT_TT )
So my support goes to the Full Metal Panic team. Go team, Go!

fmpsupportsigub2.jpg

Most awesome.

I know that I might get a bit of a battering for this, but now that the character battle ’07 has finished will there be a return to the ‘No Picture Signature’ policy?

I’m hoping so for the somewhat personal reason that some of us who surreptitiously read this forum while at work could do without those lovely, colourful images shouting out “I’ve got nothing to do with gas sensors!â€

harkins said:
I know that I might get a bit of a battering for this, but now that the character battle ’07 has finished will there be a return to the ‘No Picture Signature’ policy?

I’m hoping so for the somewhat personal reason that some of us who surreptitiously read this forum while at work could do without those lovely, colourful images shouting out “I’ve got nothing to do with gas sensors!â€

Yes, the images in signatures will be going this weekend. I'm glad about that, too :)

Back