The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Think I’m done with the AL sale now, made one order throwing in two standard edition releases to get free shipping, that’s a first for an AL order :)
  • Cyber City Oedo 808 Collector’s Edition
  • Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Collector’s Edition
  • Planetes Collector’s Edition
  • Castlevania
  • Show By Rock

From UP1 as for me it came cheaper than ordering them from the AL sale;
  • Never Ending Man: Hayao Miyazaki
  • Millennium Actress - Collector's Edition [4K UHD]
  • Ride Your Wave - Collector's Edition

Pre-ordered from CD Japan:

Moriarty the Patriot 1 Blu-ray (English Subtitles)
Moriarty the Patriot 2 Blu-ray (English Subtitles)

Moriarty is my favorite anime of this season, and possibly of the entire year. I went ahead and pre-ordered the first two Japanese sets for my anime collection, since they do include English subtitles. I chose to have them shipped together to save on DHL shipping, so I'll receive them both at the end of February.

Ordered from the Dybex store as they also have a sale there. Rahxephon Collector's Edition with original Japanese and French dub and French and Dutch subtitles. Comes down a lot cheaper than the JP set which was sitting on my Amazon JP wish list for ages.

rahxephon-collector-blu-ray-a4-jpg.png

A few volumes of The Meloncoly of Haruhi Suzumiya manga from Bookwalker to test out my digital passport 😏
For some reason only volume 1 is available here? The rest is US and Canada only.

A few volumes of The Meloncoly of Haruhi Suzumiya manga from Bookwalker to test out my digital passport 😏
For some reason only volume 1 is available here? The rest is US and Canada only.

Apparently the region locking is a mistake. I've seen them acknowledge it on Twitter before and say they're going to fix it... so hopefully someday? :p

Apparently the region locking is a mistake. I've seen them acknowledge it on Twitter before and say they're going to fix it... so hopefully someday? :p
So they won't go naughty naughty and ban my account 😅
I've also brought some 'cultural' books from the Japanese site which I'm guessing is definitely supposed to be Japan only!

More digital manga as there are 2 campaigns on at Bookwalker. The first volumes of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (The only one available in the UK ATM) and The Legend of Dororo and Hyakkimaru are in the general coin back campaign of 50% back on 1st volumes and 30% on the rest.
Whilst Attack on Titan is in this one (for 60/35% coin back):
Other series in this include manga such as Fullmetal Alchemist and A Silent Voice which I already have physically and Light Novels such as Ascendance of a Bookworm and Re:ZERO.
*Affiliate links

Sorry for the triple post 🙏 but Bookwalker now have a sale on called Goodbye 2020. Seems to be a lot of manga from shows that aired this year although I brought O Maidens in Your Savage Season vols 1-4 which aired last year, but I think is on the list because the manga ended this year (in English).
I also bought vols 2-4 of How Heavy Are The Dumbbells You Lift? to push me into the next rank.
*Affiliate link

Last edited:
Fate/Stay Night Part 1

....and i'm absolutely happy! hello community! 😌

“Ah… what are you thinking?” she asked as she backed away. He didn’t say anything, he just rushed her and swept her up in his arms before she could react https://titsgifs.com . Abby started thrashing and laughing especially when she seen that he was carrying her toward the shower. He stepped into the shower with Abby still locked in his arms and with her still being dressed. She was laughing so hard that she could barely breathe so Bryan sat her down. She stripped out of her clothes figuring that she had already seen him so all’s fair. She was thrilled when she looked into his eyes and seen that they were as big as saucers and his jaw was slack. He had been frozen by her beauty and she loved not being constantly pawed like she was a piece of meat. She swept in and gave him a very sensual kiss while her hands were exploring his body https://perfecttitsgifs.com/ .

Last edited:
Back