The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Ordered from All the Anime (Summer Sale):

Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms - (Collector's Edition)
Terror in Resonance - (Collector's Edition)

Was tempted to get the Fairy Tail Dragon Cry CE, but not at £30. I think that's the most expensive the movie has ever been.

Last edited:
Well, there was nothing in the AtA Sale for me, so instead I made five separate orders at Rightstuf today with a total of 13 titles; the first two titles were for In Stock items, and the remaining 11 titles were all October and September pre-orders.

Fate/Grand Order THE MOVIE Divine Realm of the Round Table Camelot Paladin Agateram
Golgo 13 The Professionsal
Higurashi When They Cry SOTSU Season 2
The Princess and the Pilot - Limited to 1500 copies
Space Adventure Cobra: The Movie
Fruits Basket Season 3
A Silent Voice Steelbook
The Deer King
Kingdom Season 3 Part 2
Burn The Witch
When Marnie was There Steelbook
How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Part 1 Limited Edition
Konosuba Season 2 + OVA Steelbook

Got some money prior to my Birthday on Monday so ordered another item from the sale, Penguindrum (Collector's Edition) and was also fortunate enough to find the Limited Edition of MHA S4 on ebay new for £30.00 (cheapest I've seen it) so ordered that and ordered Part 1 from CeX, fingers crossed it isn't in to bad of condition, is only a standard edition after all but was under £10.00 so will take my chances vs. paying nearly £20.00 for it new.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I put in an order for Maid Sama! as well from MVM's DOTW.

Last edited:
As it’s down to around 100 copies I decided to order the On-Gaku: Our Sound CE from ATA using a discount code I had from a postage refund. Ended up coming to just over £10.

Finally home from my Edinburgh Fringe sojourn and I can see what the mystery items in my RightStuf box and the ATA summer mystery box were. The Right~Stuf one has a couple of strange items.Already have Aldnoah Zero 2 (and most of the ATA items). Anyone know what Dragon Pets is? Valvave? Time to do some investigating, I guess, which means putting my original Astro Boy and Aria collections down for the moment. 20220812_162254.jpg

Pre-ordered from UP1:

Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies moved to a starter town? - Complete Series (Limited Edition DVD/Blu-Ray) (US release).

Well it was last Friday not today.

The curse of having a new HMV on my main shopping street.
Walked in for a look, Kemono Jihen was on the shelf.
Bought.

Back