THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!

Never even heard of this streets of rage what is it? And i hated Mario Kart all of em, their idea was basically look hes 15 seconds ahead lets speed ourselves up by massive proportions and see who wins, you could never get a lead.

Mario Kart series was great, it wasn'tjust about the racing..the battle modes where great as well, as it meant owning all your friends in multiplayer mode :lol: , Streets of rage was a side-scrolling action game...would you say thats about right??..anyways..it was out of the sega megadrive, and it was good for its time, though i wouldn't say that the vs mode was great

oo this is tough =P, i've got lots of "fav" games but the one that comes to mind as being my "best, most favourite" game is :
Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas
But I also like many other games from different genres so idk for sure ^^;

fowler said:
oo this is tough =P, i've got lots of "fav" games but the one that comes to mind as being my "best, most favourite" game is :
Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas
But I also like many other games from different genres so idk for sure ^^;

Dude i know your opinion is your opinion but there was just so much hype fot it the graphics are shody and its missions are all the same and the sound track for it was *crap. Jak 2 was practicly like it and that was better than it. But as i said its your opinion.

*sorry

I don't particularly like GTA games but they all have a charm to them, theres nothing quite as nice as stealing a car and jacking up the wanted rating to see how long u can go for. I think San Andreas took this to a new level, especially trying to escape area 51 on a motorcross bike :)

Back