The forum host (was: Defective or Disappointing UK Anime Discs)

Re: Defective or Disappointing UK Anime Discs

Shiroi Hane said:
Should I ask about the huge ANN logo?

Automatically embedding everything is a really great 'feature' of this free hosting ._.

R

I wonder how much free bandwidth I have on my hosting account. I can install any forum software and do what I like with it (within reason). Let's see... I have 43GB total bandwidth available (and 3GB storage) however I can't tell how much I am using since, while I used to carefully manage and allocate bandwidth between accounts, the system went nuts at a point in the past and assigned 3TB to everything and got stuck at -70TB.
My busiest site is the wiki which has used 0.3GB so far this month so if you wanted something temporary with a little more control I could probably hook you up.

I know we've gone a little off topic, but if you need donations to help pay to keep the site up and running, I'm sure there are a few of us here willing to chip in.

Thanks, talking to the Boss now so I'll hopefully know where we stand in the near future. He's spent a heck of a lot more money running the place than me (well, at this current moment I've spent nothing ^^;V ).

We're definitely going to outgrow this free service very swiftly at our current rate. And the lack of freedom to add custom codes is annoying.

R

Re: The forum host (was: Defective or Disappointing UK Anime

Thanks again, in the end I've put the temporary forum here but there have been some positive developments elsewhere, so hopefully it won't be needed long term.

Using a temporary forum domain too because that way I won't need to keep telling everyone to move to a different location each time I change something ._.

Another test

R

Last edited by a moderator:
Back