The General Conversation Area

With Shonen Jump subscription is it the first few chapters of a series, then the most recent ones

Or (for example) all 1000 chapters of One Piece

Shifting this from another thread because I'm not sure our bromance counts as full-on romance. 😛

@Neil.T Yep - mostly on Netflix, but I've also been using another streaming service (Viki) for ones Netflix doesn't have! 😄
K-drama on Netflix? I had no idea they were exploring that niche. Nice. Hadn't heard of the other service before you mentioned it.

Particular favourites so far? I think the only Korean productions I've seen are the Train to Busan film trilogy and The Ring Virus, which is basically the Korean version of J-horror hit Ring.

Mario games are always a good way to spend your time! I don't think I've ever managed to 100% any though 🤔 Have you had a fav so far?
Favourites, eh...? There's so many!

Super Mario Odyssey is a huge favourite of mine; I've 100%'d it twice. And the newest one, Super Mario Bros. Wonder is amazing as well. I've played that through twice also.

What Mario games have you played yourself, out of curiosity?

Shifting this from another thread because I'm not sure our bromance counts as full-on romance. 😛

Geez guys get a room :p

On an unrelated note waste collection services are getting really expensive I had to pay almost £100 to get my two-seater sofa (which has paint stains so can't be donated to charity) and an old suitcase with a broken handle removed from my home :( DGMW the workmen were pleasant and I'm glad it's done but even Brighton Council are charging £60 as their minimum fee now it's a bit much and I'm not even sure if they do concessions for people on low incomes/with disabilities anymore. I understand the cost of a lot of things is going up but it's an essential service people can't just keep everything forever (don't get me started on planned obsolescence tho) and items need to be disposed of in a safe and environmentally friendly manner. If you're wondering I plan on taking far better care of the replacement sofa which is a secondhand one from the British Heart Foundation furniture shop, gonna get some nice soft fabric and make a giant washable throw for it to keep it clean (in my defence the previous one was secondhand too and the cushions just had higgledy-piggledy foam inside so it was really hard to take the covers off and wash them). I also took three pairs of shoes to a shoe repair shop today and they said they can't resole any of them! I feel pretty sad about that cuz I love those shoes and I don't wanna just throw things away instead of repairing them all the time :(

Moving this here to keep AL thread on topic

What did they Do ?

I think @Shadow Cat might have meant that they're surprised a UK based anime-specific physical paper magazine is still going in the current era of digital media? But presumably if the release date has been updated then the magazine is online too? TBH I'm quite confused myself now too 😅 🤣

Partly surprised a physical magazine is still going considering how easy it is to get info online. Though the brand is well known and might still bring people into the fandom by magazine exposure

Offtopic - How I got into Anime was buying a few movies from HMV, going into WHSmiths and seeing Neo Magazine, what introduced me to Neo Mag Forums and pretty much where I am now. So thats one good thing about them.

Back on topic. The magazine was advertising a shop that (at the time) was known to sell bootleg merch. They upset a pretty good chunk of the fandom by ignoring concerns from readers rather than changing advertisement to more legit stores

Honestly surprised they survived after that

Back