Not happy with United publications,
So I pre-ordered
One piece collection 27 £19.24
Fruits basket season 2 £27.49
On the 4th February
Yet they charged me there new prices
One piece £24.49
Fruits basket £29.99
They did not even inform me. Terribly service.

SteadyHandMcDuff

Student Council President
So I pre-ordered
On the 4th February
One piece £24.49
Fruits basket £29.99
That's not fair. Sorry to hear it happened to you. 🙁

Gemsy-chan

Akatsuki
If it says "discounted price" and what that is (e.g. discounted price - £19.99) then you'll be charged £19.99. If it doesn't say any of that then you get charged what the item is now on the website.

SkwigglesWorth

Adventurer
So I pre-ordered
On the 4th February
One piece £24.49
Fruits basket £29.99
I had that happen a while back on I think My hero Academia 1-3 ultra UK and just sent them an email and they sorted out a refund for what it should have cost. I'm pretty sure it will be a mistake as they genrally just put a marker on your order of "pre-order" price but I suspect it occasionally gets missed.

I think they usually send out an order email (Thanks for your order one) that you can use as refrence/ save and send it in your email.

Denny Fisher

Death Scythe
I had that happen a while back on I think My hero Academia 1-3 ultra UK and just sent them an email and they sorted out a refund for what it should have cost. I'm pretty sure it will be a mistake as they genrally just put a marker on your order of "pre-order" price but I suspect it occasionally gets missed.

I think they usually send out an order email (Thanks for your order one) that you can use as refrence/ save and send it in your email.
Well I just checked again on a previous order and this is not a first since the price increases. So it's likely them trying to claw back there additional costs as they don't seem to be getting the same discounts.
I'm probably going to stick with mvm from now on as the costs are identical.

Denny Fisher

Death Scythe
Well I just checked again on a previous order and this is not a first since the price increases. So it's likely them trying to claw back there additional costs as they don't seem to be getting the same discounts.
I'm probably going to stick with mvm from now on as the costs are identical.
I received an email from United publications

Funimation/Manga's new prices started in June.
You did know about them as you Emailed us over prices last week.

My reply, so titles aren't price locked nor did you reply to my email last week.
Also I only checked titles I had not ordered yet.

Many happy returns Grav! :) I hope you get some cool stuff and don't have to spend the not-at-work portion of your birthday alone unless you wish to do so :)
Happy birthday dude and don't work too hard. Company's good to have, if you want, but I always maintain, not in a self-absorbed way I hope, that one's own company is brilliant too! No one will possibly agree more with yourself than yourself.