The General Conversation Area

Hope everyone has a good Christmas

Watching any good Anime this year?

Think I might watch some Strike Witches 😹

I'm currently watching Touch (80s baseball anime, subbed), the Clannad movie (dubbed) and A Certain Scientific Railgun T/Season 3 (dubbed), on the non-anime front, I am also gonna watch Bridget Jones' Baby with my mum while I am staying with her (I've seen it before, she hasn't, though she has read the book) :)

It's good etiquette to link directly to the source for fanart

燈侑クリスマス

A very yuri Christmas to everyone :p

I like women just as the next guy but Reddit really needs to put a stop to women who are posting there fans only content as things like Cosplay it's not cosplaying its fans only bate and its bad cosplay sometimes plus its not fair on genuine cosplays that actually put effort in to making there cosplay.

I like women just as the next guy but Reddit really needs to put a stop to women who are posting there fans only content as things like Cosplay it's not cosplaying its fans only bate and its bad cosplay sometimes plus its not fair on genuine cosplays that actually put effort in to making there cosplay.
I might've interpreted this post wrong but are you saying women shouldn't be doing cosplay? That it's a hobby just for men? Really hope that's not the case but I'm not too sure what this means.

Back