The General Conversation Area

Jayme said:
I find Chris Moyles absolutely awful but I always prefer to listen to people chatting in the morning so even though it's terrible radio, its usually worth listening to for a bit.

I also like how Tachi only does nice stuff on occasion to get something in return. :p

I like talk radio, plus the music they are playing isn't from the 80's, i like the 60's, 70's, like 90's the most and then 00's are crap, 10's are going well so far :) just can't stand the crappy stuff they came up with in the 80's.

lol hey, if i have to endure boybands then she has to see a band i wanna see, just the way it goes ;) Its not all about getting things in return, i just love treating her every now and then, if for nothing else but to see her reaction :p im a sucker for that.

This little nutter is the new addition to the family.

got in about 6pm and spoke to my mum, she said they where going to see a puppy, took a call from the gf who said "your getting a puppy" i said back "how do you know?" she replied "your sister told me". Then she said she's coming over this weekend to see the family and the new puppy. mum said "that'll be nice, to see the future daughter in-law" Kayls said to me "tell me as soon as you know if they get a puppy" so i say "ok"

So anyway, i finish on call at 8, then go to the gym, by this time the family have gone to see the puppies, i get out of the gym at 9.30 to a text from the gf saying "you got the girl puppy" typical that she asks me to tell her news and she somehow finds out before i do.

So yeah, got in and the little nutter comes bounding over and jumps me. licks my chin and then looks at me as if to say "wtf, why's your face prickly" :p then i put her on the sofa "dogs are never allowed on the sofa.... puppies however, are fine apparently lol" she just ran round the back of me and wanted to cuddle.... then decided to explore some more.

i get the laptop out and put the webcam on so kayls can see, have a few pics for you lot to see. I stood there in the dinning room and held byrons ashes for a few minutes, just time thinking about him y'know. its been 10 weeks already, and whats weird is, Luna was born 2 days after byron went. she's laying in all the same places that he laid and just staring into her eyes... we can all see his eyes staring back.

i miss him..... i really do

good to see the family smiling again though.

Cheers Stu,

Yeah i'm fine thanks, just in work sifting through paperwork and browsing forums.

WHat've you got a operation for? (if you don't mind me asking) and dw about that, the odds are in your favour. if it helps just watch the family guy star wars films

I quote peter as han solo "never tell me the odds...... actually... those odds are pretty good, we have 4 of the 5 main cast, i'm sure well be fine"

lol it was more like saying "dw, the majorty are the million, the chances of dying are the 5 people. just switch your words round and it'll be right

anyway, sorry about lastnight. ended up having to go deal with something and when i get back my laptops dead lol.

Haha, we pretty much died ourselves anyway. Stu's issue was that five people - at all - were dying though. It's more than he wants. I imagine that's due to allergies and crap though.

Good luck with the Surgery Stu! Everything will be fine mate. (although I imagine your already there)

New Puppy Tach! Congrats! Looks cute. Ear nibbling time! lol

Afternoon people. Pretty busy here today so thought I'd take ths little break to stick my nose in.

Jayme's probably hit the nail with the 5 people who died. There will have been complications like allergies that caused those.

Voddas said:
Good luck with the Surgery Stu! Everything will be fine mate. (although I imagine your already there)

New Puppy Tach! Congrats! Looks cute. Ear nibbling time! lol

Afternoon people. Pretty busy here today so thought I'd take ths little break to stick my nose in.

Jayme's probably hit the nail with the 5 people who died. There will have been complications like allergies that caused those.

Yeah she's tried to lick and chew ears and she picked up a habit the moment we gave her a toy... she now wants to bite everything, a small tap on the nose tends to stop her from chewing stuff though.

want to go home, not for anything more than i need to sleep.

deny-demotivational-poster.jpg

Made me laugh, thought i'd pass it onto you lot

Just got back from home. Got caught in a random downpour and got soaked! Sun's out again now like. >_>

@Tach, yeah, you definately don't want it getting in teh habit of chewing things. We had a gdog that was so bad we gave him away to a trainer. No matter how we tries, he just kept chewing everything! Tearing the sofa appart was the last straw for mam.

I can't wait for the weekend, I bet it drags till then. :(

Edit: :lol:

lol byron demolished the old sofa's we had, they where material so he just ripped em apart. we went and bought leather - he didn't like the taste of leather so by the time the second set of leather sofa's turned up he was just happy with climbing onto the set in the conservatory and falling asleep :p

don't say that, we already know that its a universal thing in offices.. if one of us has a day thats dragging, 9/10 times the rest are feeling exactly the same. so far i'm ignoring the clock (only realised i was meant to be on lunch after half of it had gone already)

i like the authority right now, people just turn up - no appointments so i get to tell them to leave as were short staffed. (moved over as a team of 11. now were down to 6, 2 are off on annual leave this week and the other one lost her husband on saturday - she'd been signed off for a month before anyway so just 3 of us doing the work of 11...... and i get the CRB's and Mileage claims coming through to me) Joys!

Radio 1 keepin me sane though, lovely sun out all day here :)

Well, hopefully it won't drag. Also trying not to look at the clock now. o_+

We've actually got Radio 1 on for a change. They alway seem to be battling over the CD player recently. Some of it's ok... but then some of it is Glee!
*grinds teeth till they shatter in a cartoon fashion*

So much to do! Would tell you what, but I'm too busy. :p

Afternoon Memo.

Stuart-says-yes said:
A new puppy congrats tachi-, I hope you enjoy the new addition to your household.

Anyway, how is everyone this morning?
I have surgery in an hour, apparently only 5 in 1,000,000 die of anesthetics, I don't like those odd's.

with the way my tooth is atm, i'l take a 1000 in 1,000,000 chance and do it

and if i do die, atleast i don't have to work longer for a smaller pension lol

Back