The General Conversation Area

I went to Flamingo Land a few years back. It was fun, :) until I misunderstood the nature of a ride and completely scared my sister. (I only saw the gentle portion, so I thought it was nice and slow. What I missed was the it shot off after 20 seconds...)

Never heard of Flamingo Land till now, looks like a bigger version of Woodland's down here in the South West. Might try to go there someday, it looks quite fun.

Oh my god. the profile update section is inspired! Is that like a quasi-Facebook style thing? Or more a "what's your attitude?" kind of thing. Either way, it's brill I reckon. I'm going to write one.

Never heard of Flamingo Land till now, looks like a bigger version of Woodland's down here in the South West. Might try to go there someday, it looks quite fun.
It is quite underwhelming, I must warn you. Expect the standard menagerie of nausea-inducing contraptions, along with token substitutes for those of weaker constitution such as you or me.

I haven't had internet since Friday but it felt like an eternity. Lets not do that again.

Indeed. Net is now essential to life.

Anyways i was awoken last night by a loud bang. Checked around briefly, didnt see anything. Went back to sleep and was woken again by a loud crack.

Turns out my overstacked bookshelves snapped...

Someone buy me a bigger house please...

The place looks like an incendiary bomb filled with cardboard boxes has gone off, but things are slowly coming together. I have almost finished painting my room, and my dad is going to come and wallpaper the remaining wall when he gets back from holiday at the end of the month. Once that is done, I can start putting the furniture in permanent places and then put my clothes away.

The place looks like an incendiary bomb filled with cardboard boxes has gone off, but things are slowly coming together. I have almost finished painting my room, and my dad is going to come and wallpaper the remaining wall when he gets back from holiday at the end of the month. Once that is done, I can start putting the furniture in permanent places and then put my clothes away.
Why what happened to your place?

Just to give everyone a heads up, I'll be going away for a week tomorrow! I'll still be in the UK, so I'll still be around the forums, but I probably won't be posting as much given the awkwardness of phone typing. So, just in case anyone thought I'd died, I'm still around :p
YOU LIED! you're still posting bud :p

Back