The General Conversation Area

Seen Joey's video about the MCM panel, person getting on stage and no security to stop them

Amazed MCM dont have security on panels for things like this.

Isnt the safety of visitors meant to be top priority but they were able to have some random guy walk on stage and stay there for nearly 2 mins without anyone doing anything 😅
No doubt when the next MCM comes along you would hope there will be more security for the stage area to prevent a repeat.

My parents get the overnight ferry from Portsmouth tonight for their 2 week holiday in France, which they were meant to have in 2020.

So me and the dog have the house to ourselves for 2 weeks. PS5 will be moved to the front room.

It's just like a Japanese anime! Parents are never around, lol. Behave yourself - no (reverse) harem building while they are away! 😉

Not happy with United publications,
So I pre-ordered
One piece collection 27 £19.24
Fruits basket season 2 £27.49
On the 4th February
Yet they charged me there new prices
One piece £24.49
Fruits basket £29.99
They did not even inform me. Terribly service.

So I pre-ordered
On the 4th February
One piece £24.49
Fruits basket £29.99
That's not fair. Sorry to hear it happened to you. 🙁

If it says "discounted price" and what that is (e.g. discounted price - £19.99) then you'll be charged £19.99. If it doesn't say any of that then you get charged what the item is now on the website.

So I pre-ordered
On the 4th February
One piece £24.49
Fruits basket £29.99
I had that happen a while back on I think My hero Academia 1-3 ultra UK and just sent them an email and they sorted out a refund for what it should have cost. I'm pretty sure it will be a mistake as they genrally just put a marker on your order of "pre-order" price but I suspect it occasionally gets missed.

I think they usually send out an order email (Thanks for your order one) that you can use as refrence/ save and send it in your email.

I had that happen a while back on I think My hero Academia 1-3 ultra UK and just sent them an email and they sorted out a refund for what it should have cost. I'm pretty sure it will be a mistake as they genrally just put a marker on your order of "pre-order" price but I suspect it occasionally gets missed.

I think they usually send out an order email (Thanks for your order one) that you can use as refrence/ save and send it in your email.
Well I just checked again on a previous order and this is not a first since the price increases. So it's likely them trying to claw back there additional costs as they don't seem to be getting the same discounts.
I'm probably going to stick with mvm from now on as the costs are identical.

Back