The *Im looking for* thread.

Very unlikely I know but if anyone has a copy of the MADOX-01 Premium Kickstarter BD that they’d be willing to sell let me know.

Does anyone know where I could find Ouran High School Host Club on blu ray? Preferably the UK release.
If anyone has it, I'd be willing to pay through PayPal.

I don't know if this is the right section to ask this but, does anyone know of a website where I can get Australian blu rays? I'm mostly looking to get the parts of Jojo that are available in Australia but not in the UK and Ireland.
Thanks if anyone can help.

After:

The Boy and the Beast Collector's Edition - any region will do, but prefer region B. The outer slipcase must be in very good+ condition.

Mobile Suit Gundam Zeta Part 2 - must be from an early printing where the spines of parts 1 and 2 align. Later prints had the title of the show too far down (see pic for example of spines not aligning).

I don't suppose anyone has a region B copy of The Last: Naruto the Movie on blu-ray they would be willing to sell?

The blu-ray seems to be completely unavailable in the UK, nothing on eBay, CEX or any other secondhand site. I'm not region free, so I might have to try sourcing an Australian copy if all else fails. Would like to avoid any potential customs and/or bank fees though.

I don't suppose anyone has a region B copy of The Last: Naruto the Movie on blu-ray they would be willing to sell?

The blu-ray seems to be completely unavailable in the UK, nothing on eBay, CEX or any other secondhand site. I'm not region free, so I might have to try sourcing an Australian copy if all else fails. Would like to avoid any potential customs and/or bank fees though.
Worth mentioning that the point at which you are actually charged customs fees is rather high. I can't remember the exact number but I regularly buy something that's in the region of £120 from the other side of the world and have never gotten charged. I think the limit before being charged is somewhere between £130 and £150.

Worth mentioning that the point at which you are actually charged customs fees is rather high. I can't remember the exact number but I regularly buy something that's in the region of £120 from the other side of the world and have never gotten charged. I think the limit before being charged is somewhere between £130 and £150.

Thanks for the information, I'm not too clued up on ordering stuff from overseas so this is good to know. I may go order an Australian copy then.

If someone can help me find the following anime titles (new or second hand) for a decent price, I would be really thankful!

Giant Robo Bluray
Arion Bluray
Ninja Scroll (movie) Bluray
Log Horizon season 1 part 1 Bluray
Pandora hearts part 1 dvd
Kill la kill collectors edition part 3 (anime limited)

Back