The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

Thanks for the links

Quite a lot of Space Opera / Fantasy options then.

Express with 100+ episodes is way out of my usual Anime Watching

Miracle Train or Maitetsu sounds the closest for what I was after

Another anime coming soon is set on a train, Demon Slayer Movie: InfinityTrain:

Does the Japanese Your Name UHD blu-ray have english subs? I own it but don't have a 4k player until I get a ps5.

I'm sure I heard that only the standard blu-ray had english subs but I can't remember now.

Does the Japanese Your Name UHD blu-ray have english subs? I own it but don't have a 4k player until I get a ps5.

I'm sure I heard that only the standard blu-ray had english subs but I can't remember now.
Your Name and Weathering With You both support English subtitles on the 4K Ultra HD disc and Blu-ray disc.

I was thinking about getting the Mob Psycho Season 2 limited edition and I was wondering if there ever was a UK release of Season 1 as a limited edition?

Otherwise I might just go for the regular instead but I'm not quite sure yet 🤔😁

I was thinking about getting the Mob Psycho Season 2 limited edition and I was wondering if there ever was a UK release of Season 1 as a limited edition?

Otherwise I might just go for the regular instead but I'm not quite sure yet 🤔😁
Season 1 only had a normal release over here. You can if you want remove the insert from the s2 box which contains the book, pin and stuff and then there is space for s1 to fit inside the s2 box.

with ARMS filing for bankrupty am i just better off trying to trackdown NTSC copies of Mezzo DSA on dvd than trying to hold out and hope for a blu-ray release?

Back