Trailer for Hellsing Ultimate OVA 2

I saw it in a libary once. Didn't like the look of it, but the saying "don't judge a book by its cover". Well, i think it will won't appear on rapture tv til mezzo is out of the way.

Also, I wait for hellsiing to appear on tv, i don't waste my money on anime that i don't know its good or crap

keyblade this is about the new OAV that is still being released in Japan. It's going to be a very very long time before it even gets to the UK.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
keyblade this is about the new OAV that is still being released in Japan. It's going to be a very very long time before it even gets to the UK.

Yeah, i know. I was a bit off topic, well the new oav won't appear in england in like 3-4 years time, ain't teasing. How long does it take for american to get that anime by estimation, if not that long. Then, buy it from there for the hellsing hardcore fans.

Though, the release date of the new hellsing might differ in release date when it comes to england since Anime is becoming more popular in the uk.

... what?

So far I've been impressed with the OVA as it's stuck to the original storyline a bit more faithfully, hopefully the OVA will progress further than the first adaptation of Hellsing.

Ok, lets count how many times the 'f' word is used on this series... :D
Awww, Yush!! More vampires, bloodshed and brain strains.

Not seen anything from this series, so here's hoping it rocks too. Seeing Ms. Hellsing almost pee herself was amusing... :twisted:

Man, I cannot wait for this series to hit the UK! I saw the first OVA a while ago (in Spanish...) and it was excellent. The new style was a bit of a surprise, but ultimately a good one.

I just hope I don't have to wait too much longer. Probably not, as I hear the English voice cast is already at work on it.

Hopefully under a year...

Back