u know a serect.

devilrules666

Combat Butler
ok how about this? the person who is above u has to answer a question and then set one for the next person to answer. so basically each post has to start with the answer to the previous question and then they need to set a new one for the person after then.

ok i will start what is ur fav colour?

Tough question! Folllowing answer probably not completely true as there are way too many to choose from.

For the sake of time, I'm going to say Guts from Besrek. Why? Because I love him (in a kick-ass kind of way).

What's your favourite manga?

Battle club

Why? its from the same guys who did Ikki tousen, and its rather funny...in a fanservicey sort of way.

What would you do if you met the devil?

Rock his f*cking socks off!

What would be the first thing you do if you won the Euromillions roll over?

edit: Gah! Beaten to the punch! ¬_¬ Next person can answer two questions then.

A new colonized world you say? i'd invade it and make it my new home.

If i won the euromillions, i'd quit my job, give my parents half of the money and then i'd buy luton and walk around like a mini king

What's your best childhood memory?

When I went fishing by myself and caught a fish so big it broke my fishing pole in the process.

Assuming we were a monarchy, and you the new king/queen with supreme power, what would be your first order?

i would force all females over the age of 18 to wear maid outfits on my birthday, cat ears optional :wink:

what is your favourite flavour?

Yes, but its not the typical way we all believe it to be, no pearly white gates, you just drift along through time and chill.....there's beer in the afterlife too :p

If you had 3 wishes, what would you do with em?

I'd use the first to ask for mozzarella cheese, and the second for a pizza base. Once I realize that 3 wouldn't be enough to craft my pizza, I'd use the third to ask for 3 more wishes.

Wrong.

If you had the opportunity to peek at the girl's shower room, would you?

Don't you mean, "would I do it again?" Hah. Seriously though, I respect others privacy so no. ;)

What do you say to tele sales reps when they call?

Kei-kun said:
I'd use the first to ask for mozzarella cheese, and the second for a pizza base. Once I realize that 3 wouldn't be enough to craft my pizza, I'd use the third to ask for 3 more wishes.

Wrong.

If you had the opportunity to peek at the girl's shower room, would you?

Have in the past so i guess thats a yes :p just call me a pervy sage when i'm an old man and i'll see the funny side.

If you had the chance to teleport anywhere in the galaxy and then teleport back whenever you choose, where would you go?

EDIT: Gah, damn it Voddas lol - WRT your post, i say "is my missus there?" as she works in telesales :lol:

Me no speak Engrish! Need clean house now with lemon bleach. Bye.

I heard there was a planet somewhere in another galaxy similar to Earth. I'd teleport there, after all I couldn't breath elsewhere.

If you had the power to become invisible, what would you do?

Back