u know a serect.

Egotism is the motivation to maintain and enhance favorable views of oneself. Egotism means placing oneself at the center of one's world with no direct concern for others, including those loved or considered as "close", in any other terms by the "egoist".

Did you have a family pet when you were growing up?

Yep. Tanzy the coolest dog in the world. She had to be put down when I was 16 :(

If you could have any animal as a pet (no restrictions) what would you choose?

Komodo dragon or an Adaconda. The Komodo because it's the closest thing to a dragon you can get, but not as destructive or big as one. Adaconda, because it's not poisonous, it's big and you can wrap it around your shoulders (not neck though, as you may not like the squeeze!!).
Yep I like reptiles.

What kind of automobile (Bikes/cars/trucks etc) would you travel in, without restrictions of cost, time etc?

I love my superbikes but if I could drive any road mobile without restriction or cost, it would have to be some kind of mad high tech mobile home which I could discover the world in free of charge. XD

Sweeeeet.....

If you had to only eat one kind of food (chinese, Indian, English etc) and you were never allowed anything else. What would you choose?

Chaz said:
Yep I like reptiles.
Me too, good choices :thumb: The closest I have is an African fat-tail gecko, ideally I'd like a bosc monitor :p

I think probably would, so long as I, and other people forget that person ever existed.

If you could live inside an anime, which would you pick and why?

Oh! Oh! Oh! I got the best question so far! :D

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou. Because less people, nicer people, a calmer, simpler life and especially the absolute collapse of society as we know it are all good things in my book. Drinking coffee with friendly lesbian robots while the world slowly ends is the kind of existence I might *actually* enjoy.

Is it better to live one single day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep?

Yes, because you have pride as a lion, but nothing but fluff as sheep.

If you had a "finishing/signature manuveur" what would you have?

That thing the commander of the strike witches did on episode 11, 10:15 mark. I wonder if that counts, though.

Would you rather live in a desert island (miraculously there's wi-fi internet and a computer store, including electricity and electric shaver), or get rescued?

"Meaning" is something each individual fabricates in their own mind to provide them with justification for their continued existence. Work, religion, children... these things all give people a reason to exist. But they don't stop to think that the children they have created will one day need to find a reason for their existence... and so humanity and society continues, without reason, Forever.

Cream cheese or jam?

Back