UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Dave1988

Thousand Master

Girls with Guns

Za Warudo
Dunno if this counts as DVD or BD bargain, but Hidive currently has 50% off annual subscriptions with the code BYE2021. If you've subbed monthly it coms to $59.88 per year and with the code it's $23.99. I already have a monthly subscription and so I am going to switch my plan to it with the code.
Thank you sir! The code worked for US accounts as well. I had a previous account with them that I discontinued in 2019, so I just needed to reactivate it first. $23.99 is a good price for a years worth of streaming, even if there are only a few anime I am interested in that I don't already own on Sentai Blu-rays.

sniper_samurai

Combat Butler
Dunno if this counts as DVD or BD bargain, but Hidive currently has 50% off annual subscriptions with the code BYE2021. If you've subbed monthly it coms to $59.88 per year and with the code it's $23.99. I already have a monthly subscription and so I am going to switch my plan to it with the code.
You don't need the code if you have a monthly sub. Upgraded last night, then woke up to an email stating my sub was cancelled with the new expiry date as the end. Have sent an email to customer services to see what is happening.

Dave1988

Thousand Master
Another Blu-ray - £19.99 + £1.83 P&P
(Best Offer available)
Did see that....made an offer overnight. At £18....no responce....dunno why people put best offer on if they dont respond... Strange.... So i just hit the buy it now option.. No point losing out for the sake of £2.. As i offered £18

Vincentdante

Cardcaptor
Did see that....made an offer overnight. At £18....no responce....dunno why people put best offer on if they dont respond... Strange.... So i just hit the buy it now option.. No point losing out for the sake of £2.. As i offered £18
As someone who occasionally sells people don't see the best offer immediately dude. Especially when they might be out celebrating new years.

Shadow Cat

Stand User
I think that’s missing the ova ‘prequel’?
Which means I’m now wondering if there’s an English-friendly way of getting that, or if to import from Japan…
It was bundled with the Manga in Japan so its not possible to get in English and I gave up trying to find a JP copy

Oddly the OVA is in the French Bluray lol

Edit for anyone interested in watching the OVA, its a prequel in terms of [it happened before the main series] but it should be watched as Episode 13

Last edited: