UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Thanks saho.
It's still not working for me. ☹️
I'm guessing something related to this. Either that or may be a technical error. I'd get in contact with Amazon CS for more details.

Full Terms and Conditions

Between 31st January 2022 and 28th February 2022 eligible Amazon customers who complete a purchase on their mobile device within the Amazon Shopping mobile app (for iPhone or Android Phone) for the first time, can save 20% on a qualified purchase of at least £30 up to £10 using a promotional code on or before 28th February 2022 in the Amazon Shopping mobile app (the “Offer”). Terms and conditions apply; see below for details.

Terms and conditions for the Offer:

• The Offer is valid only between 31st January 2022 and 28th February 2022 (GMT) and up to a maximum of 20,000 promotional codes are available.

• The promotional code must be used before 28th February 2022. • The Offer is subject to applicability and is open to the first 20,000 eligible customers

• The Offer only applies to eligible customers shopping on the Amazon.co.uk store on the Amazon Shopping mobile app.

• Eligible customers can claim promotional code clicking the claim button within the Amazon Shopping mobile app whilst logged in to their account.

The Offer is only available to customers that have not made a purchase on the Amazon Shopping mobile app in the last 13 months.

I'm guessing something related to this. Either that or may be a technical error. I'd get in contact with Amazon CS for more details.

Full Terms and Conditions

Between 31st January 2022 and 28th February 2022 eligible Amazon customers who complete a purchase on their mobile device within the Amazon Shopping mobile app (for iPhone or Android Phone) for the first time, can save 20% on a qualified purchase of at least £30 up to £10 using a promotional code on or before 28th February 2022 in the Amazon Shopping mobile app (the “Offer”). Terms and conditions apply; see below for details.

Terms and conditions for the Offer:

• The Offer is valid only between 31st January 2022 and 28th February 2022 (GMT) and up to a maximum of 20,000 promotional codes are available.

• The promotional code must be used before 28th February 2022. • The Offer is subject to applicability and is open to the first 20,000 eligible customers

• The Offer only applies to eligible customers shopping on the Amazon.co.uk store on the Amazon Shopping mobile app.

• Eligible customers can claim promotional code clicking the claim button within the Amazon Shopping mobile app whilst logged in to their account.

The Offer is only available to customers that have not made a purchase on the Amazon Shopping mobile app in the last 13 months.

i bought something from amazon 2-3 weeks ago so i don't think the last point is a requirement

Deal of the week from ATA, InuYasha:

Bought it for a bit more during the Christmas sale but don't feel bad because it was still a great deal on a great set - the book on this thing is like 300 pages and has a LOT of design work and interviews. It's an excellent edition.

I actually didn't think much of the it when I watched it but it's still a vibrant looking and very well animated series.

Bought it for a bit more during the Christmas sale but don't feel bad because it was still a great deal on a great set - the book on this thing is like 300 pages and has a LOT of design work and interviews. It's an excellent edition.

I actually didn't think much of the it when I watched it but it's still a vibrant looking and very well animated series.
Same here; was £24.99 at xmas, and probably one of the most expensive things I ordered from them in their sale. Their deal pricing seems a little strange / random.
Haven’t watched it yet, as was a blind buy. But yes; physically you‘re getting a fair bit for £14.99

Am I correct in remembering we've got the only English DVD release? MVM listing DVD, Bluray and CE but nobody else released the DVD so had to self author?

Am I correct in remembering we've got the only English DVD release? MVM listing DVD, Bluray and CE but nobody else released the DVD so had to self author?
Yeah that's correct. This was around the time the industry shifted towards Blu-ray only releases. It was a nice experiment to see if they could make their own DVD releases but I don't recall it doing so well in the reviews.

Back