UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

HMV has got a decent selection of Seven Seas manga at £4.99 per volume (I saw this at the Liverpool store).

It's a pretty random mix of volumes, but it might be worth checking in your nearest store!

I was really surprised to see Seven Seas stuff so cheap. I would have got Umaru-chan but I've not really got much use for just volumes 4-7.

tempImage43Z6KU.png

(I know this thread is for DVDs/BDs, but I didn't know where else to post this!)

HMV has got a decent selection of Seven Seas manga at £4.99 per volume (I saw this at the Liverpool store).

It's a pretty random mix of volumes, but it might be worth checking in your nearest store!

I was really surprised to see Seven Seas stuff so cheap. I would have got Umaru-chan but I've not really got much use for just volumes 4-7.

View attachment 27419

(I know this thread is for DVDs/BDs, but I didn't know where else to post this!)
I noticed my local in stoke had these earlier

This may be on-topic, seeing as the RightStuf Holiday sale is on its last 2 days at the time this is posted. I was going to buy something on the RightStuf sale, but I've noticed their cookie consent prompt looks a bit dodgy. What do you think?

(Image seen on my tweet below)

I noticed that as well so I haven't touched it. Still plan to make a Rightstuf order since tomorrow is the final day of the sale.

I will say that the link "read our policy" goes to their Privacy Policy page, which is thankfully legitimate, but if you rather not take any chances, I don't blame you.

Also, after about a minute, the consent prompt disappears strangely.

I’m planning on doing the same depending on what’s available.
I'm going to do a mix of everything if possible, though the regular/recent Funimation/CR titles I may skip for price reasons. So it's basically down to Discotek, Funi Essentials, Sentai, Aniplex etc.

I'm going to do a mix of everything if possible, though the regular/recent Funimation/CR titles I may skip for price reasons. So it's basically down to Discotek, Funi Essentials, Sentai, Aniplex etc.
Yes for me it’s mainly Discotek and Sentai I’ll be looking at, and whatever else piques my interest.

I was going to buy something on the RightStuf sale, but I've noticed their cookie consent prompt looks a bit dodgy. What do you think?

We're getting a similar popup over here in the US, although we only have an accept button, there is no way to reject it. but yeah, the links do go properly to Rightstuf and Crunchyroll privacy pages. This notice is just one of the first signs of the Sony Corporate takeover of Rightstuf, they are starting to implement changes to the site already. I predicted changes would start happening the first of the year, and the site would get totally revamped by the end of March; they just got a couple days jump with this first change. I've got all my anime I'm wanting from Rightstuf pre-ordered out through March, before the site really gets wacked.

We're getting a similar popup over here in the US, although we only have an accept button, there is no way to reject it. but yeah, the links do go properly to Rightstuf and Crunchyroll privacy pages. This notice is just one of the first signs of the Sony Corporate takeover of Rightstuf, they are starting to implement changes to the site already. I predicted changes would start happening the first of the year, and the site would get totally revamped by the end of March; they just got a couple days jump with this first change. I've got all my anime I'm wanting from Rightstuf pre-ordered out through March, before the site really gets wacked.
Ahh, I see. Thanks for this. Now I won't have to worry too much about clicking "Accept".

Rarewaves have some decent prices on Crunchyroll discs
e.g. Chunibyo movies £6.74 each, Golden Kamuy S1 + S2 £13.33 each, Log Horizon S3 £13.33, Nichijou £17.41 etc

Back