UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Haibane Renmei 1-4 in the Artbox R1 - £13.99 on eBay

Unfortunately the artbox has some damage but for the price I think it's a great deal for what is a beautiful set. It doesn't say in the auction but there is also the possibility that each volume comes with a double sided pencil board illustration as well, mine did when I got this set anyway.

Does anyone know the likelihood of being hit by customs when ordering from amazon.ca?
I got hit my customs when I ordered the Haruhi Collector's edition, Robotics;notes, and Ranma 1/2 sets 4 and 5. They sent them in Jiffy bags which meant all of the sets had dents and crushed corners, even the replacements they sent arrived the same way, AND I got charged for customs on those as well.
They refunded the order but the experience has left me decidedly bitter.
You might have a better experience than I did however...

Dance in the Vampire Bund Limited Edition arrived from Canada today, took two weeks rather than the two months originally estimated...which was nice. Thanks to Morbo for the heads up:)

Dance in the Vampire Bund Limited Edition arrived from Canada today, took two weeks rather than the two months originally estimated...which was nice. Thanks to Morbo for the heads up:)
Which seller did you use out of interest?

Well I'm glad someone received it, I unfortunately got mine refunded due to them not having the right product.

Back