UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Thanks to the one who suggest CEX store to get a copy of Seraph of the End Season 1 part 2 Blu-ray set.
Ordered on their online store and it comes with all the extras for low price of £16.95 including RM recorded delivery

Sometimes CEX does have the good deal on second hand Anime, sometimes they can be as expensive as buying new from Amazon (when the title is in print)

Sometimes CEX does have the good deal on second hand Anime, sometimes they can be as expensive as buying new from Amazon (when the title is in print)
just be careful when ordering certain editions, i've had regular editions scanned in as collector editions when trading in stuff

I heard that is good series. Anyone can recommend this? :)

It's another Nobunaga Oda show from that period where every other show was about the guy. I think it's also the second gender-swapped take (the other is Battle Girls Time Paradox) The Ambition of Oda Nobuna is the harem comedy version. It's entertaining enough for what it is, but I've never felt the need to double-dip the DVD to Blu for what it's worth.

Random price-drop: PROMARE Collector's Edition Blu-ray is now £32.

(Disclaimer: These Amazon links are affiliated, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Anyone who ordered the Code Geass CE on Amazon may want to reorder.

The listing page has disappeared for all versions so expect all orders to be cancelled and the movie relisted.

If you try to find the listing page via your order it states the page doesn't exist.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Code-Geass-Lelouch-Surrection-Collectors/dp/B08H6S19LW/
Expecting my order to be cancelled, but it it's been pretty high on their anime best sellers list for weeks, so that's going to be a lot of cancellations.

And curiously, they still haven't fixed the same mix up with the Konosuba CE, £32.68 versus £65.35 for the standard edition, even though it sold out on preorder on Anime Limited's site...

Expecting my order to be cancelled, but it it's been pretty high on their anime best sellers list for weeks, so that's going to be a lot of cancellations.

And curiously, they still haven't fixed the same mix up with the Konosuba CE, £32.68 versus £65.35 for the standard edition, even though it sold out on preorder on Anime Limited's site...
Do you think they will cancel Konosuba? That would suck 🥲

Do you think they will cancel Konosuba? That would suck 🥲
I don't think Konosuba CE will be cancelled because the price range is roughly in the safe zone, plus Screen Anime premium users got it a little bit cheaper at £31.50 combined with the fact that its early bird appeared a month before Amazon listed it.

Turn-A Gundam Part 1 CE is also in a similar safe position as it's only a £3 difference between Amazon and the EB price for Screen Anime members as well.

Sword Art Online: Alicization and Tamako Market were both amended within the first hours of going live and has been months since so it would not make sense to have those orders cancelled.

Code Geass is the only one that was bizarrely never fixed. Apparently AL have no idea why Amazon removed the listings for both Code Geass and Tamako Market, though I should point out that Tamako Market did temporarily become unavailable before it was brought back with the correct price. As for the fate of these listings I'll assume they'll either leave it as it is (because from my perspective of AL over the years, these titles generally stay in print for 1-3 years and will eventually go on sale to similar amount as Amazon just did regardless) or force Amazon to cancel the orders without telling folks beforehand.

I don't think Konosuba CE will be cancelled because the price range is roughly in the safe zone, plus Screen Anime premium users got it a little bit cheaper at £31.50 combined with the fact that its early bird appeared a month before Amazon listed it.

Turn-A Gundam Part 1 CE is also in a similar safe position as it's only a £3 difference between Amazon and the EB price for Screen Anime members as well.

Sword Art Online: Alicization and Tamako Market were both amended within the first hours of going live and has been months since so it would not make sense to have those orders cancelled.

Code Geass is the only one that was bizarrely never fixed. Apparently AL have no idea why Amazon removed the listings for both Code Geass and Tamako Market, though I should point out that Tamako Market did temporarily become unavailable before it was brought back with the correct price. As for the fate of these listings I'll assume they'll either leave it as it is (because from my perspective of AL over the years, these titles generally stay in print for 1-3 years and will eventually go on sale to similar amount as Amazon just did regardless) or force Amazon to cancel the orders without telling folks beforehand.
I hope you're right 😄 If they cancel any of my pre orders I'll probably skip Amazon in the future though

I hope you're right 😄 If they cancel any of my pre orders I'll probably skip Amazon in the future though
That being said, Konosuba is technically out of print as its sold out on both Anime Limited's store and MVM's Anime-on-Line so on the off chance that it does get cancelled on Amazon (due to stock issues most likely), there's still United Publications to look into in case that scenario happens.

Back