UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Tempting that one. Anyone seen it before? Know what it's like?
I enjoyed it. It's a fantasy series with elements of members of society being outcasted for who they are and the main characters are 2 people who would typically be at odds.

Also the collectors edition is a nice set with a hardback book containing art, info and interviews.

I enjoyed it. It's a fantasy series with elements of members of society being outcasted for who they are and the main characters are 2 people who would typically be at odds.

Also the collectors edition is a nice set with a hardback book containing art, info and interviews.

I'll take that into account and check out some clips then to see how it looks. Thanks.

Grimoire of Zero is a great series, personally I liked it a lot. Zero is a bit of an odd ball character which sounds like an old men sometimes as she uses wagahai a lot (classical way of saying ‘I’) 😁 bit for me that was part of what made her so endearing.

Grimoire of Zero is a great series, personally I liked it a lot. Zero is a bit of an odd ball character which sounds like an old men sometimes as she uses wagahai a lot (classical way of saying ‘I’) 😁 bit for me that was part of what made her so endearing.

Is that Yumiri Hanamori I hear? Enjoyed her work on Laid-Back Camp and Arknights. Show sounds pretty interesting so I'll consider it.

That BBQ-loving maniac?! 😱🍖 Wow, I'm in shock.

(I love me some Arknights so my reaction may slightly sound exaggerated)

Hanamori-sensei is top quality with a cheeky-devilish-psycho voice like that 😂

I appreciate the information though 👍 Now I'm curious to see her other works.

That BBQ-loving maniac?! 😱🍖 Wow, I'm in shock.

(I love me some Arknights so my reaction may slightly sound exaggerated)

Hanamori-sensei is top quality with a cheeky-devilish-psycho voice like that 😂

I appreciate the information though 👍 Now I'm curious to see her other works.
Really recommend Laid-Back Camp. She's really fun as the main character Nadeshiko and it's a really relaxing series to watch.

Amazon once again does another price drop on MVM sets. Early Black Friday sale it seems.

The Garden of Sinners - £66
Higurashi: When They Cry (Season 1, Kai, Rei) - £49
Monogatari series: Second Season (Neko White, Kabuki, Otori, Oni, Koi, Hana) - £52

There's more but I don't know if they're discounted enough to be worth getting (might be worth keeping an eye on MVM's Halloween sale this upcoming weekend).

(Disclaimer: These Amazon links are affiliated, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

I'll upgrade my DVD set of Garden of Sinners now then.

It's really worth it if you have the DVDs. I got my Garden of Sinners BDs for £65 in the Prime Day event then sold the DVDs for £55 on eBay. People are still willing to pay a fair amount of the DVDs! Although I'd probably recommend waiting until the price of the BD goes back up before trying to sell them.

It's really worth it if you have the DVDs. I got my Garden of Sinners BDs for £65 in the Prime Day event then sold the DVDs for £55 on eBay. People are still willing to pay a fair amount of the DVDs! Although I'd probably recommend waiting until the price of the BD goes back up before trying to sell them.
I'll probably just store them in the eaves of my flat for a while but thanks for the heads up.

Wagahai is not an old men way of saying a classic I. wagahai is a certain cat's way of saying I....

You got that much for them? That's not bad. I've had the DVDs hanging around for ages since I bought the Blu-ray over a year back and wasn't sure on the best way to sell them.

Back