UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Very tempted on hunter x hunter set 1

Set 2 at HMV is £15 + £2.50 for P&P unless you have another item you want that gets your basket over £20 to get free P&P
EDIT: forgot to mention set 1 is also £15 so if your intend to buy both that'll get you over the Free postage requirement

if you see something below £20 and i think about £7.99 on hmv it will generally 99% of the time have free postage, only problem is sometimes the deals don't cross over to the website in the event they have an enter this code discount

These Fairy Tail Sets are all £15 each on HMV

Fairy Tail Collection 9 (Out of stock for now, still available to purchase)
Fairy Tail Collection 10 (Out of stock for now, still available to purchase)
Fairy Tail Collection 11
Fairy Tail: The Final Season Part 23
Fairy Tail: The Final Season Part 24
Fairy Tail: The Final Season Part 25
Fairy Tail: The Final Season Part 26
i just got collection1 and 2, maybe this sale is a bad bad bad omen to me

Ah yes Tokyo Ghoul, Dai Shogun and Code Geass, my favourite "shonen"
dai shogun is definitely a word that begins with sh but it's not shonen

Just tried ordering the Revue Starlight collection and received this error when processing:

Cart cannot be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart

Then it logged me out! Hmm.

Did the same thing the second time.

Third attempt I used PayPal rather than WorldPay and it worked. Weird.

Last edited:
Just tried ordering the Revue Starlight collection and received this error when processing:

That happened to me a year or two ago as well, been using PayPal ever since.

Kakegurui (BD) (CE) (Pre-Order) for £18.39

So I ordered this last night and I was going to wait and see if it goes through as this seems to good to be true, but it's processed and on order plus they took the money for it so fingers crossed I recieve it. I just wanted to share this in case the price changes.

I was going to get this anyway but both times it was on EB, I had higher priority purchases or not enough to spare at the time.

I have ordered some cheap Animatsu titles from here before so it's legit, I just never expected a brand new CE release so cheap so it must be a mistake.

Yeah, I've consistently had that same error message myself and have no longer been able to use WorldPay. MVM themselves recognise that some people have issues with the WorldPay option and once suggested to me over the phone that they've considered removing that option altogether and having just the PayPal and phone-ordering choices.

I'll be using PayPal from now on.

So I ordered this last night and I was going to wait and see if it goes through as this seems to good to be true, but it's processed and on order plus they took the money for it so fingers crossed I recieve it. I just wanted to share this in case the price changes.

I was going to get this anyway but both times it was on EB, I had higher priority purchases or not enough to spare at the time.

I have ordered some cheap Animatsu titles from here before so it's legit, I just never expected a brand new CE release so cheap so it must be a mistake.
They are a good site to order from... Ordered a few before and they come within a few days

Nice one, have also ordered and it went through fine. Have bought from them before so they are legit, but their mobile website is horrible for browsing.

Yep, very tempting at that price, will probably give it a go, just be aware you may not be getting the card deck as I think it's an Anime Limited exclusive. But you never know will have to wait and see what turns up.

EDIT: Also 5% code for Hive.co.uk: VCHIVESUMMER20

Last edited:
Base.com has resumed international shipping

Delivery to Non-UK Destinations

For items up to £135/€150 we will ship to all EU countries along with Gibraltar, Iceland and Switzerland.

Items over £135/€150, and some specific UK only products, can not be purchased for delivery to Non-UK destinations. The product’s page will show the allowed delivery locations. The estimated additional overseas postage charge is shown on each product’s page and confirmed at checkout. If an item is added to your basket and the delivery location is not allowed, it will need to be removed from your basket before checkout can be completed.

Prices displayed include UK VAT. EU VAT will be calculated and displayed during checkout. Customs and import tax may be payable on import to non-EU destinations. You, as the importer of record, will have to pay any such charges on or before delivery. We will not be liable for any such charges and advise you to contact the customs authorities in your country before placing any order.

For EU destinations there should be no additional customs or import taxes charged.

Back