UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Also spotted on Hive.co.uk all for £12.29 (£11.68 with code)

Fairy Gone - parts 1 & 2
Haven't You Heard I'm Sakamoto
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
Panty & Stocking
Radiant - parts 1 & 2
Star Blazers 2202 - parts 1 & 2
Steins;Gate 0 - parts 1 & 2
School-Live
Trinity Seven (£13.05)

And as pointed out another 5% off with code VCHIVESUMMER20

Also spotted on Hive.co.uk all for £12.29 (£11.68 with code)

Fairy Gone - parts 1 & 2
Haven't You Heard I'm Sakamoto
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
Panty & Stocking
Radiant - parts 1 & 2
Star Blazers 2202 - parts 1 & 2
Steins;Gate 0 - parts 1 & 2
School-Live
Trinity Seven (£13.05)

And as pointed out another 5% off with code VCHIVESUMMER20
I should really get Sakamoto, Panty & Stocking and Kabaneri when I can though I've spent enough this week 😅

Zavvi is currently showing the Re:Zero Part 2 CE with the art box as "in stock" for £39.99. The page for the product itself re directs to the home page but the quick buy button will put it into your basket.

Odd to see this pop back up, if you are looking for it it might be worth a chance.

Oh no, I need to read this forum more often... 3 years ago my preordered copy with art box got lost in the mail and when AL sent a replacement the art box was already sold out. I'm still salty about it and now I missed it again...

Not a Zavvi Funimation sale, but they have added quite a few new Funimation pre-orders with some interesting prices that are worth a look. Just go to their Anime section and sort by the latest releases.

Not a Zavvi Funimation sale, but they have added quite a few new Funimation pre-orders with some interesting prices that are worth a look. Just go to their Anime section and sort by the latest releases.
Prices all seem pretty in line with previous releases with the only real glaring one being Dr.Stone season 2 (I don't think they realised its only a 11 ep cour).

To many of them doing part series... I dont buy into it... Rather wait until a full series blu ray come out rathee than having parts 1 and parts 2
Suppose that's one of the up sides of the funi takeover. Manga rarely did full series collections unless it had sold out whereas with funi its pretty much 100%.
Now if they'd do complete sets for those Manga 6ep releases! Blue Exorcist s2 & Occultic Nine!

I miss the days when Funimation US standard releases were $38.99 and the LE sets with chipboard box were $41.99 - only $3 more... and that pricing lasted for something like 5 years. Nowadays they are asking more like a $20-$30 difference in price.

Amazon and Base.com have Radiant (Season 1) (Part 2) (Limited Edition) for £18.09 and Part 1 for £12.79.

I've just got Part 2 for now and will get Part 1 later this week or the next, been wanting to check this series out.

Back