UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Kakegurui Season 1 Collectors Limited Edition is only £18.58 on Amazon UK

I seem to recall this being much more expensive from Anime Limited themselves when it was first announced. Like 35 quid right? Its 42 quid on their webstore right now. Seems like a good offer to me.
Yep that offers been up a few times and certain seemed like a good deal (I bought it for around that price when first saw the offer), Hive.co.uk was doing a similar price a while back/ pretty much on release and then amazon I think price matched it, but no idea where they are price matching it from now.
The only differnce is if you order from All The Anime you get the exclusive deck of playing cards. But as they have also just announced the standard edition on their site for I think £20 the CE for that price is a no brainer.

Kakegurui Season 1 Collectors Limited Edition is only £18.58 on Amazon UK

I seem to recall this being much more expensive from Anime Limited themselves when it was first announced. Like 35 quid right? Its 42 quid on their webstore right now. Seems like a good offer to me.

Yeah, it's a very good deal. I preordered it directly from Anime Limited for slightly less than 25 quid with the holiday coupon so that price is a steal.

Yep that offers been up a few times and certain seemed like a good deal (I bought it for around that price when first saw the offer), Hive.co.uk was doing a similar price a while back/ pretty much on release and then amazon I think price matched it, but no idea where they are price matching it from now.
The only differnce is if you order from All The Anime you get the exclusive deck of playing cards. But as they have also just announced the standard edition on their site for I think £20 the CE for that price is a no brainer.
I got 4 playing cards with my Amazon order.

The Kakegurui CE pre-order was £26.24 without VAT during AL's Holiday Sale for me. The bonus deck of playing cards they shipped with it was a nice surprise though, I totally missed even reading that they were included until people started posting up their sets in the What Did You Receive Today photo thread.

I got 4 playing cards with my Amazon order.

The four post-card sized playing cards are included inside the CE set, so everyone gets those. But the separate pack of actual playing cards with Kakegurui characters on the face of each card was a very nice bonus, I'll definitely take that for the extra £8 I paid for my set. 👍

Made an order of all of Little Busters (nearly got it during the Christmas sale), Devil Survivor 2 as it's SMT and SoniAni as I've been interested in it for a while.

Will likely make another order sometime as there are some I'm interested in but got the main ones I wanted.

Picked up Campione, only because just getting the first disc in the MVM Christmas mystery box has left me hanging out for the final episodes. Anyone want a lonely disc one?

The Kakegurui CE pre-order was £26.24 without VAT during AL's Holiday Sale for me. The bonus deck of playing cards they shipped with it was a nice surprise though, I totally missed even reading that they were included until people started posting up their sets in the What Did You Receive Today photo thread.

The four post-card sized playing cards are included inside the CE set, so everyone gets those. But the separate pack of actual playing cards with Kakegurui characters on the face of each card was a very nice bonus, I'll definitely take that for the extra £8 I paid for my set. 👍
Okay. I didn't realize everybody was talking about something different.
Unless the extras are amazing thankfully I'll not worry and be happy with £18.
Sometimes I want to spend the least amount. Especially on a title I've already viewed.

I'm not understanding.
Hunter_killer is in Europe somewhere and the way MVM do international postage (i think for every international) is for each item added postage is plus £3 so each £5 item is actually gonna cost £8 in the end which isn't bad but also looking at the whole picture would be annoying as they havn't implimented a way to combine it all to make it a bit cheaper.
Also I assume tax is a possbile on arrival, so cost just keeps going up.

But also postage out of the UK isn't cheap, any small parcel is gonna cost them at least £10 for international (but yes us UK users will get free postage which is worked into the price a bit (well i assume it is), maybe less so on these sales though)

I'm not understanding.
Usually in stores it pays off to buy more to save on shipping. Especially international. I don't save anything in the MVM store, so during the current sale, I pay almost the same for the item and shipping. The item is 5 GBP, and the shipment is 3 GBP, because they are not combined into one package, where the price would be lower.

Usually in stores it pays off to buy more to save on shipping. Especially international. I don't save anything in the MVM store, so during the current sale, I pay almost the same for the item and shipping. The item is 5 GBP, and the shipment is 3 GBP, because they are not combined into one package, where the price would be lower.

Yup, it's even worse as a US buyer, since they charge 5 GBP for intl shipping per item. Since they remove VAT, I would actually be paying more in intl shipping per item than the actual item itself.

If they offered combined shipping, it would be a much more attractive offer.

The movie, Oblivion Island is £3.59 new on Base.com, not sure if it's any good or not but I ordered it.

its a decent Title that i bought during the GFC for around 9 bucks - it was higher a short time later but hass been endlessly cleared out interesting to see its around the same price as what i payed - there gos inflation ! i just wish i could Still order From Base ( no shipping to AUS) have thought about using a mail forwarder but i don't think the benefits Match up ...

Back