Viz Media B.V. represent Honey & Clover in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
It has recently emerged (through the Anime-on-DVD forums) that Viz Media B.V. are "representing" Honey & Clover (as well as Bleach) in Europe. It's worth noting though that Viz Media B.V. neither release nor dub anime - in simple terms they act as local "European salesman", pitching and selling their shows to specific companies (DVD publishers and TV organizations), who if interested will then go and handle the localization themselves.

UK anime followers with good memories will remember when RaptureTV asked fans for their opinions on several Viz Media B.V. series - the list included Honey & Clover.

With Rapture looking to start two new series in the next few weeks, this could imply that one of them will be Honey & Clover (Or Bleach).

It has been dubbed, but only by Odex (for the Animax-Asia channel)

Fudce said:
With Rapture looking to start two new series in the next few weeks, this could imply that one of them will be Honey & Clover (Or Bleach).

It has been dubbed, but only by Odex (for the Animax-Asia channel)

Bleach, please. Better than any anime except for FMA

chombs said:
Honey & Clover please. Wayyyyyyyyy better than Bleach.

No, Bleach is ultra way better than Honey and clover. Bleach, bleach, go bleach.

I'll hire a cheerleading squad to say the name, Bleach

If rapture where to show either it should be honey and clover..since it does have an end..bleach i think still doesn't so it would be going on forever and people would want other things on other than that all the time no doubt..i wouldn't mind seeing honey and clover on there..bleach i dunno..i think if i wanted to see that i would watch it somewhere else.

Seriously why would people want Bleach? At one episode a week it will still be on for years meaning that less shows will be shown on the channel and we're stuck with this never ending, generic borefest.

Arbalest said:
If rapture where to show either it should be honey and clover..since it does have an end..bleach i think still doesn't so it would be going on forever and people would want other things on other than that all the time no doubt..i wouldn't mind seeing honey and clover on there..bleach i dunno..i think if i wanted to see that i would watch it somewhere else.

And I see honey and clover going on a earlier time, since its aimed a older kids. A great way to get some kids into the anime ages.

And I still want bleach. Theres olny like 103 episode so far. And shall we argue again, Mustaine.

Yeah, and there's about 52 weeks in a year.

And may I point out that last time the 'arguement/discussion' between us was pretty one sided. You kept changing your opinion with every second post.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Yeah, and there's about 52 weeks in a year.

Thats a good point, though. They should show Bleach 2 times a week, problem done. Gets it over with, FMA been on for nearly a year, So should bleach.

You forget that Bleach is still being made. So by the end of the year there will probably be several new batches of episodes.

If they were to add a third anime slot, I wouldn't mind watching Bleach. But it is a waste if they were to put it on in one of the two slots they have right now.

And let's face it, Bleach is probably the most mainstream anime they would have so far if they chose to put it on, so it would definately equal viewers. If that happens, they would probably be very happy to add a third slot.

On a side note, has FMA finished it's run on Rapture yet?

Espy said:
If they were to add a third anime slot, I wouldn't mind watching Bleach. But it is a waste if they were to put it on in one of the two slots they have right now.

And let's face it, Bleach is probably the most mainstream anime they would have so far if they chose to put it on, so it would definately equal viewers. If that happens, they would probably be very happy to add a third slot.

On a side note, has FMA finished it's run on Rapture yet?

2 more episode to go, and I think a extra time slot will do. Wait a min, put all anime to a saturday. Best time to watch anime.

On a side note, Rapture mentioned that, while they aren't going to show more anime shows than two series at a time, they will be opening another slot for them, probably later in the same day as the first showing, to give people a better chance of keeping up with the shows outside of the primetime slots.

Judging by the straw poll they did on the Neo forums a few months back, Honey and Clover barely got a look in with Bleach being far the more popular choice amongst fans there. Currently they are discussing the final details of four shows of which two will ultimately be shown. An announcement of what these shows are will be announced closer to their airdate.

Gawyn said:
On a side note, Rapture mentioned that, while they aren't going to show more anime shows than two series at a time, they will be opening another slot for them, probably later in the same day as the first showing, to give people a better chance of keeping up with the shows outside of the primetime slots.

Judging by the straw poll they did on the Neo forums a few months back, Honey and Clover barely got a look in with Bleach being far the more popular choice amongst fans there. Currently they are discussing the final details of four shows of which two will ultimately be shown. An announcement of what these shows are will be announced closer to their airdate.

Yeah, don't mess with Bleach. Soon, we will be united, my fav show

Well, this is war. Bleach will rule. *Get out ichigo's sword and cloud's Buster blade* Meh, It needs a bit of ff7 goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back