Weathering With You & Your Name UK Theatrical Double Bill Planned for 15th January 2020

Alright, I actually read the article. You need to add Southampton Showcase Deluxe and looking at the website linked Bournemouth ODEON. No Portsmouth showing for the double bill though.

Alright, I actually read the article. You need to add Southampton Showcase Deluxe and looking at the website linked Bournemouth ODEON. No Portsmouth showing for the double bill though.
Thanks, I've been trying to find as many locations as I could via the main anime cinema site so there were bound to be a few missing or needed amending.

Oh would you look at that I’m working (what a surprise)...I really am starting to get a complex.

It shows up on n Portsmouth Vue but now dates or times yet.

Not sure I'll have the time for both but good to see Odeon Cinemas showing Weathering with you. I will probably go to the showing on the 17th though tickets don't appear to be available yet

would love to go to this but its wednesday night in london, wish they just had your name as a standalone screening again since i missed it first time in my local vue

Back