What are you thinking about now??

Spyro201 said:
Kireek said:
Still thinking about crunchyroll from 12 hours ago I have come up with many devious ways to firebomb there offices.

You really need to find something new to rant about. This crunchyroll thing is old.

Im just thinking about what to do- Not much around here really this time of day.

Oh yeah im no longer thinkin about that as much but look what a can of worms i opened
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/php ... hp?t=64139

Anyway back to Rachel Stevens

Thinking about what i'm going to do with myself this week seeing as i'm home alone...well besides work obviously, computer games don't make themsleves you know

BlackWolf said:
Thinking about what i'm going to do with myself this week seeing as i'm home alone...well besides work obviously, computer games don't make themsleves you know

But the lame idea for yours... you'd swear they did :p ;)

Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:

That idea wasn't lame and you know it :twisted: It would of sold millions of DS'es to the casual crowd :p Besides we have a new idea, one that is more achievable in the limited time span (still to do with sound though, but details will be forthcoming soon)

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:

That idea wasn't lame and you know it :twisted: It would of sold millions of DS'es to the casual crowd :p Besides we have a new idea, one that is more achievable in the limited time span (still to do with sound though, but details will be forthcoming soon)

We'll see then eh. :lol:

Im thinking about everything, and nothing. Kinda weird. Just happy :) :)

ayase said:
Wondering why everyone seems to be reading the forums, but hardly anyone seems to be posting..?

You're not the only one thinking that :) Its something me, Spyro and Voddas have commented on this past week. With it being the holidays i expected there to be more posting to be honest

Back