What are you thinking about now??

Happy mood, singing in my head to the song im listening to "set me free, oh heavens a lie, set me free with your love, set me free yeah"

Love the drama in the song ^_^
*song is: lacuna coil, heavens a lie*

Wondering what spyro's up to and waiting for amber to email me back about taking her to the cinema on saturday :D

chaos said:
what drives some people to to choose certain paths in life, i'm a bit depressed right now....
We all have days. Not been feeling that great about my life recently, my problem is *finding* a path... personally I think everyone has their own way of coping when they feel down. Douglas Adams' was running. I like listening to music that gets me fired up.

Just don't watch Grave of The Fireflies. :lol:

Sat in work, tired, can feel the stomach acid sitting there eating my stomach and shouting "WHEN AM I GUNNA GET FED SOMETHING MORE THAN COOKIES???"

hope things get better for you both :thumb: lifes a pain at the best of times, but stand back, think "whats actually happening to depress me?" find out the answer, find a silverlining to the problem, stay smiling, and life gets better :)

Ever the optimist Tach! :lol:

Life is, of course, nothing but what you make it. I always think about the people in the world with really **** lives, who's choices are very limited. I feel fortunate to have a lot of choice in what I do with my life being a citizen of a fairly wealthy western nation.

ayase said:
Ever the optimist Tach! :lol:

Life is, of course, nothing but what you make it. I always think about the people in the world with really **** lives, who's choices are very limited. I feel fortunate to have a lot of choice in what I do with my life being a citizen of a fairly wealthy western nation.

First class example of optimism, you pass Ayase :thumb:

but seriously, try to stay possitive and life will eventually give you a moments grace, if not then lets just club it with sticks :thumb: :)

chaos said:
I think life is messed up. why we have to be miserable if we can't help it? =P

Thats like having a fart that sounds like a sigh

OT: thinking about answering that cry of the vodka in the fridge downstairs screaming "drink me"

How it's slightly unnerving that I look more and more like my avatar with each passing day...

Note to self: Buy bandana.

Doberman Pharaoh said:
Tachi- said:
Thinking: my heads killing me and i feel dizzy....should i be in work?

I take it you drank that vodka then.

Well yes, that along with beer and going to bed at 2am.....blame blackwolf for keeping me up on msn lol and waking up to get sorted for work at 7.30 was a killer. took till 2pm for me to gain balance and focus properly

OT: thinking "just what the fu** am i to do in this dilema. whichever way i turn im stuck.....and oooh my msn is like a rave. lights flashing....cool

I Rage.

Yet again I have not been invited to another camping trip. After the last one I kicked up a fuss going "Oh JEE THANKS for not inviting me" and they were like "oh man sorry; we'll invite you to the next one". WHAT DO I FIND OUT. AGAIN. NO. INVITE.

Now; il be frank on the matter; I wouldnt have gone even if I was invited but jeez. Its the thought that counts, am I right??

I mean jeez. Ive whined alot on these forums about having no friends, but recently I though I may ACTUALLY have found a friend (In RL). But obviously not. The thing that makes me rage so aswell is that, I spoke to the person whos party it is only last week.

Back