What are you thinking about now??

Yagami

Vampire Ninja
I'm thinking "where the hell did everyone go?".. I was getting ready to go out to town, but then I said to my parents "meh, i'm not bothered about going" then they said "don't you want any new jeans?" then I said "ok then, i've changed my mind - i'll come". So I went upstairs to get a jacket, I come down, and everyone has vanished.. and so has their car >_>

So, yeah, now I'm just waiting for them to come back to pick me up (hopefully)..

Spyro201 said:
Im thinking tommoros my last day off. Ah ****. Art homework needs to be started then.
Same, except from the homework part - I don't think I've ever been given homework in the summer holidays D:
 

Maltos

Stand User
Spyro201 said:
Thinking about how I dont feel like doing my art hw. Il do it tommoro after school or somethin.
Enjoy your last day off mate! And i'd reccommend at least starting your art. I got bollocked by my teacher for being in your position last year. But hey, at least your didnt take Graphics and Resistant Material too? That was waaay too much ******* coursework :lol:


I'm thinking of how i need to make myself semi-presentable for going outside for the first time in a couple of days, hahah.
 

Shirayuri

Shinigami
Maltos said:
Spyro201 said:
Thinking about how I dont feel like doing my art hw. Il do it tommoro after school or somethin.
Enjoy your last day off mate! And i'd reccommend at least starting your art. I got bollocked by my teacher for being in your position last year. But hey, at least your didnt take Graphics and Resistant Material too? That was waaay too much ******* coursework :lol:


I'm thinking of how i need to make myself semi-presentable for going outside for the first time in a couple of days, hahah.
I may do some of the Sketchbook later but; not the painting.
 

Tachi

Mushi-shi
curently thinking "only a few hours till the end of the day.....Woo i can wait that long....tonight....WOoooo"

^^
 

Tachi

Mushi-shi
Thinking....ah **** tonight wasn't great...but i had a few lolz at the expense of a couple of chavs.....later to share these lolz with black lol
 

BlackWolf

Godhand
Tachi- said:
Thinking....ah **** tonight wasn't great...but i had a few lolz at the expense of a couple of chavs.....later to share these lolz with black lol
And funny lolz they were :p

Chaos are you watching Pani Poni Dash by any chance? what do you think of it?
 

chaos

The Boss
BlackWolf said:
Tachi- said:
Thinking....ah **** tonight wasn't great...but i had a few lolz at the expense of a couple of chavs.....later to share these lolz with black lol
And funny lolz they were :p

Chaos are you watching Pani Poni Dash by any chance? what do you think of it?
loving the randomness of it.... the only thing more random than that would be excel saga.

I've had at least a couple moments where I've laughed really hard. But, after V1, I still think azumanga is my favourite comedy.
 

chaos

The Boss
thinking about work I have to do this weekend =( Also wondering if I should try some post graduate course or something like that...
 
Top