What are you thinking about now??

I'm thinking "where the hell did everyone go?".. I was getting ready to go out to town, but then I said to my parents "meh, i'm not bothered about going" then they said "don't you want any new jeans?" then I said "ok then, i've changed my mind - i'll come". So I went upstairs to get a jacket, I come down, and everyone has vanished.. and so has their car >_>

So, yeah, now I'm just waiting for them to come back to pick me up (hopefully)..

Spyro201 said:
Im thinking tommoros my last day off. Ah ****. Art homework needs to be started then.

Same, except from the homework part - I don't think I've ever been given homework in the summer holidays D:

Spyro201 said:
Thinking about how I dont feel like doing my art hw. Il do it tommoro after school or somethin.
Enjoy your last day off mate! And i'd reccommend at least starting your art. I got bollocked by my teacher for being in your position last year. But hey, at least your didnt take Graphics and Resistant Material too? That was waaay too much ******* coursework :lol:

I'm thinking of how i need to make myself semi-presentable for going outside for the first time in a couple of days, hahah.

Maltos said:
Spyro201 said:
Thinking about how I dont feel like doing my art hw. Il do it tommoro after school or somethin.
Enjoy your last day off mate! And i'd reccommend at least starting your art. I got bollocked by my teacher for being in your position last year. But hey, at least your didnt take Graphics and Resistant Material too? That was waaay too much ******* coursework :lol:

I'm thinking of how i need to make myself semi-presentable for going outside for the first time in a couple of days, hahah.

I may do some of the Sketchbook later but; not the painting.

Thinking....ah **** tonight wasn't great...but i had a few lolz at the expense of a couple of chavs.....later to share these lolz with black lol

Tachi- said:
Thinking....ah **** tonight wasn't great...but i had a few lolz at the expense of a couple of chavs.....later to share these lolz with black lol

And funny lolz they were :p

Chaos are you watching Pani Poni Dash by any chance? what do you think of it?

BlackWolf said:
Tachi- said:

And funny lolz they were :p

Chaos are you watching Pani Poni Dash by any chance? what do you think of it?
loving the randomness of it.... the only thing more random than that would be excel saga.

I've had at least a couple moments where I've laughed really hard. But, after V1, I still think azumanga is my favourite comedy.

thinking about work I have to do this weekend =( Also wondering if I should try some post graduate course or something like that...

Back