What are you thinking about now??

How I'm trying to socialize a bit more even though I'm very nervous and how sad this anime I'm watching is.

^Always best to enjoy Anime without worrying what people think.

As for being social/not nervous... Can't help with that one :)

--------------

I'm thinking about how messed up works going to be for the rest of the year... and how nice it is to not be dumped in at the deep end for a change :) I might actually have a relaxing 6 weeks

How I'm too lazy to write a proper review for the two anime I'm finishing, Blood+ and Monogatari SS. Ugh.

Might just write a few lines and be done with it, much as I've enjoyed myself. 😴😴

How I should really post here more again, how I can feel the tension off my coworkers as we enter more unknown territory with everything happening but we're doing our best, how I really need to watch Sorry To Bother You on Netflix... and food

I'm using WaniKani to learn Kanji, I've got to a word that reads Sentai in Japanese, it means hull as in a boat hull.. Does Sentai Filmworks mean Boat Hull Filmworks?

I've got to a word that reads Sentai in Japanese, it means hull as in a boat hull.. Does Sentai Filmworks mean Boat Hull Filmworks?
It doesn't, no. It's a funny thought, though! 😆

I'd never actually heard of sentai 船体 as meaning "hull" before, so that's very interesting. The Sentai Filmworks meaning, though, will actually be derived from 戦隊, which is "squad", as in Super Sentai. (You know, Power Rangers.)

It doesn't, no. It's a funny thought, though! 😆

I'd never actually heard of sentai 船体 as meaning "hull" before, so that's very interesting. The Sentai Filmworks meaning, though, will actually be derived from 戦隊, which is "squad", as in Super Sentai. (You know, Power Rangers.)
Cool, I didn't know that.. I'll probably get to 戦隊 eventually, only level 8 at the moment.. The more you know..

I don't like being "Za Warudo"

May you be rid of "za warudo"

I'm thinking it's sticky and I'm thinking that all my plants and my friend's plants are appreciating the water I just gave them, but I think it is time for me to eat this cinnamon bun and do some things for me today too, before work tomorrow! I am also thinking that I didn't get eggs at the supermarket. Oh well, no eggs!

May you be rid of "za warudo"

I'm thinking it's sticky and I'm thinking that all my plants and my friend's plants are appreciating the water I just gave them, but I think it is time for me to eat this cinnamon bun and do some things for me today too, before work tomorrow! I am also thinking that I didn't get eggs at the supermarket. Oh well, no eggs!

I am sure they do appreciate the water Donut :) @awadama fever Is Za Warudo like "The World"? :)

I am once again thinking about what to write next for my short story :)

EDIT: Cinnamon buns are the best, and both of you be nice to yourselves today! :)

Back