What did you BUY today?

Why do I have 6 bottles of Sake you ask? HUKD and an Amazon mis-price.

Do I like Sake? Not sure, never tried it. I usually drink Belgian ale, IPA, sometimes Rum.

6 bottles of Sake for £22.36, if I hate it, I'll find a home for it :)

UKbk9Fl.jpg

View attachment 18566

Submitted without further comment. 🤘
Now I want it.
My girlfriend and I just had a go on that lot out in the back garden, and I can officially confirm that you do actually need it in your life, my man.

We ended up using both bottles of bubble mix in their entirety. 😬
It was only supposed to be a little test, but trying the bubble trumpets and playing at being magical girls with those wands was just too much fun.

Bubble trumpets.

My girlfriend and I just had a go on that lot out in the back garden, and I can officially confirm that you do actually need it in your life, my man.

We ended up using both bottles of bubble mix in their entirety. 😬
It was only supposed to be a little test, but trying the bubble trumpets and playing at being magical girls with those wands was just too much fun.

Bubble trumpets.

Wholesome romantic comment award :p That sounds so exciting and awesome! They're doing up my kitchen next week so I experienced a possibly similar sense of joy doing some fun stretching and moving around in my empty kitchen a couple of nights ago while Only Yesterday English dub version played in my living room :) Oh also I bought food and that's it for today I think lol

Back