What did you BUY today?

Hah, I wonder what the appeal of that figure is? :p Is it an official Square Enix one? It looks too gratuitous for Squeenix, tbh.

I bought The Matrix Reloaded (despite recommendations to just leave the series be after the first one from the movies forum) and a yellow checked shirt and a blue t-shirt on a shopping trip in Limerick today :]

I used to have a VHS of the adventures of sonic the hedgehog.
My mum threw it out a few years ago, I guess she thought I was too old for it.
It was a dark, dark day for me.

CitizenGeek said:
Hah, I wonder what the appeal of that figure is?
I claim ignorance! I have no idea what you're talking about! xD

kupocake said:
She has a lovely pair of boots :)
I can't really see it from where I am. Can we have more photos, pls?

WRT to FF figures, I always wanted that Cloud with bicycle one. The 60 quid price tag always put me off, but I will have it someday! =)

Forbidden planet had a lovely selection of FF figures, as well as Tokto toys which had the figure I've mentioned.

I can't remember the name of the bike for the life of me, someone knows? I think it was some sort of wordplay with Harley Davidson, but I'm unsure.

It's called Fenrir (if you mean the advent children one, I'm not sure the original had a name) ...I feel so unclean knowing that.
Yeah, I barely bought this one, it was a hefty £40 but I just had to have it as the mascot of my collection.
I'll take more photos (of her boots) when it arrives! :)

Gall Force Lufy Pin. To be worn with pride in the buttonhole of my suit like American politicians wear flags.

Expect a new official portrait in the pics thread soon. ;)

Rui said:
A new Mac Pro :)

R

Damn I would love one of those, but I think my imac is enough. Although I am starting to get more tempted by a laptop as they have now introduced the 13" macbook pro adding firewire and some other bits to move it up from the macbook range.

I had a text from O2 today saying iphone 3.0 software was available, the funny thing being I had already updated like the minute it was available (sitting impatiently waiting on the apple site). Are you thinking of getting the iphone 3G S or like me do you have too long left on your contract to make it worth while.

Dracos said:
love one of those, but I think my imac is enough. Although I am starting to get more tempted by a laptop as they have now introduced the 13" macbook pro adding firewire and some other bits to move it up from the macbook range.

I had a text from O2 today saying iphone 3.0 software was available, the funny thing being I had already updated like the minute it was available (sitting impatiently waiting on the apple site). Are you thinking of getting the iphone 3G S or like me do you have too long left on your contract to make it worth while.

I was setting up my new beast when 3.0 landed so I got mine pretty quickly too. If my setup was different I'd be perfectly happy with an iMac (it was tempting this time). Just bundling up my old G5 now to be picked up by courier on Monday and be whisked off to a new owner. It's a little sad (but so was being on PPC when the rest of the world was only making Intel software any more). I still have my local 400MHz G4 to fly the PPC flag for now.

On the 3G S my contract ends late this year so I'll sit on my decision until then. I'm mostly happy with the 3G, but the better camera would be nice. I'll see what O2 offers when it's time for renewal. Sort of broke at the moment ;)

R

Rui said:
Dracos said:
love one of those, but I think my imac is enough. Although I am starting to get more tempted by a laptop as they have now introduced the 13" macbook pro adding firewire and some other bits to move it up from the macbook range.

I was setting up my new beast when 3.0 landed so I got mine pretty quickly too. If my setup was different I'd be perfectly happy with an iMac (it was tempting this time). Just bundling up my old G5 now to be picked up by courier on Monday and be whisked off to a new owner. It's a little sad (but so was being on PPC when the rest of the world was only making Intel software any more). I still have my local 400MHz G4 to fly the PPC flag for now.

On the 3G S my contract ends late this year so I'll sit on my decision until then. I'm mostly happy with the 3G, but the better camera would be nice. I'll see what O2 offers when it's time for renewal. Sort of broke at the moment ;)

R

I've still got a little over a year (13-14 months) on my contract, so in all likely hood I will end up sitting out 3G S and probably end up with the next incarnation. It is just too expensive to to buy out my contract unless they unlock the older iphones so I could give mine to my dad or sell it on. Also buying a pay as you go for nearly £575 for the 32 gig to put my sim in is way over the top.

Back