What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I picked up this box set from Korea back in February; the first copy got lost in the mail, so the seller sent out a second copy that I received yesterday. The box includes a lift-off lid, booklet, two discs in thinpak cases, and English subtitles:

3x3 Eyes

3x3eyeskr1.jpg

3x3eyeskr2.jpg

2024 HAUL - APRIL CHAPTER: BATCH #5

Two packages as of late; one last Monday and another for today.

Black Mask - 05.jpg

There's been a lot of interesting Eureka releases as per usual but I can't get every single one of them upfront. For the time being I went for Daniel Lee's 1996 film Black Mask (黑俠) as it's being released as a limited edition rather than a first print edition. The reason here is because there are some additional versions of the film that are included exclusively on a second Blu-ray disc (so it's pretty much like how The Millionaires' Express was handled).

I am interested in getting the China O'Brien 4K release but was priced out for the time being (the Eureka pre-order bundle didn't have the 4K option included in the selection last I checked).

The Bounty Hunter Trilogy - 10.jpg

With Burst Angel, Samurai 7 and Trinity Blood all arriving throughout the month, the fourth and final Gonzo Blu-ray upgrade makes its appearance with Witchblade. This one I am familiar with thanks to the comic book's ties to The Darkness but the Gonzo anime is an original story that is more or less set within the universe but not adapting the comic's story and characters.

Like Trinity Blood we have a booklet to go with the release which is pretty much from the Funimation release. The Blu-ray is also an in-house Funimation SD Remaster upscale type so this won't be a native HD release like the others. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

Back