What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

New arrivals!

E2CWeOth.jpg

Jd7dMzxh.jpg

OTGc44sh.jpg

9agFEBfh.jpg

paMGQzyh.jpg

lzEsgKlh.jpg

1.jpeg
The JP Quintessential Quintuplets: The Movie special edition blu-ray (with Amazon Extras) arrived today. The Amazon Extras are the outer box and the large picture card.

6.jpeg
5.jpegA large book with the voiceover script and the front of the digipak
3.jpeg
Inside the digipak (the disc tray folds out with another blu-ray underneath)
7.jpeg
More extras held within the digipak, consisting of the special booklet (with character art and photos of the seiyuu), a mini shikishi and a coloured version of the chapter 0, a slightly different version of the opening of the series.
4.jpeg
Different Miku and slightly different Itsuki.
9.jpeg

That's it for now.... Till the US/UK release, or that 3rd VN that is apparently happening 😅

Last edited:
View attachment 27534
The JP Quintessential Quintuplets: The Movie special edition blu-ray (with Amazon Extras) arrived today. The Amazon Extras are the outer box and the large picture card.

View attachment 27535
View attachment 27542
The large book with the voiceover script and the front of the digipak
View attachment 27538
Inside the digipak (the disc tray folds out with another blu-ray underneath)
View attachment 27539
More extras held within the digipak, consisting of the special booklet (with character art and photos of the seiyuu), a mini shikishi and a coloured version of the chapter 0, a slightly different version of the opening of the series.
View attachment 27540
Different Miku and slightly different Itsuki.

That's it for now.... Till the US/UK release, or that 3rd VN that is apparently happening 😅
quintessential-quintuplets.gif

Received these today. I only have one more order containing two items coming next week, then I’ll do a year-end photo for the collection thread. Violet Evergarden was a expensive one, got it from eBay. For the Quintessential Quintuplets movie I just went with the most expensive option, as neither the Amazon listing or Google translate didn’t make much sense in what was included in either release.
i97ft5qi2q7a1.jpg

Want to make sure I'm not mistaking it here but that christmas Quintuplet case is a case for the movie right? But it's an exclusive? I've ordered on AmiAmi so I hadn't seen this before.

Back