What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received one title from the UK today - AOL got this to me just before Christmas, yay! This will finally complete my Collector's Edition box set:

Future Boy Conan 4K Part 2 Collector's Edition

fbconan4kp2.jpg

Last edited:
gamersheek still haven't got back to me it was definitely in stock at the time I ordered the love plus 1/4 scale Manaka takane swimsuit version.

They had something like 800 orders in the last shipment so could just be delayed being shipped out or it was released after the shipment left China

Was the figure listed in the invoice that came in the box?

Was it expected to be in stock on/around the 1st-7th December or after that? As I'd expect any figure expected after then will be in the next shipment

December Haul #6

sPdiIn7h.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone. Opened up my gifts later than usual, but here's what I received for today's 2022 holiday haul.

NLVozgVh.jpg

Starting off with K: Seven Stories, the 6-film series from the K Project franchise. This was requested after it went on offer during Anime Limited's 12 Days of Christmas sale. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

YtLWjgPh.jpg

Also requested from Anime Limited's 12 Days of Christmas sale were two documentaries - The Never-Ending Man: Hayao Miyazaki and 10 Years with Hayao Miyazaki.

n3zx0qnh.jpg

Next we have Corey Yuen's 1985 film Yes Madam! from Eureka Entertainment. The film is part of the 'In the Line of Duty' series.

z0NVSt2h.jpg

For video games we have Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion for PlayStation 5. Have not played the original PSP version before so it's good to see the game return for modern platforms.

cMJ8Fmhh.jpg

For manga we have 3 Kodansha titles. Go! Go! Loser Ranger! (Sentai Daishikkaku) Vol. 1 by Negi Haruba and I'm Standing on a Million Lives Vol. 1 by Naoki Yamakawa; both from Kodansha Comics. And Tokyo Revengers Omnibus 1 by Ken Wakui; released in print by Seven Seas.

dxJbK2hh.jpg

6l98Z49h.jpg

wjxqeegh.jpg

And a bunch of miscellaneous items like a custom Gundam shirt, gaming socks, and a lot of snacks and drinks.

^
Where did you get your copy from? Amazon should be delivering my copy tomorrow.

20221226_104241.jpg

Haven't bought much lately, but I did get this a week or so ago. I thought this series was never gonna be licensed. It's published by Fakku, though somewhat tamer than their usual output. But they've used the same high quality thick paper stock, and as this book is a 3-in-1 omnibus it's a hefty tome.

Last edited:
They had something like 800 orders in the last shipment so could just be delayed being shipped out or it was released after the shipment left China

Was the figure listed in the invoice that came in the box?

Was it expected to be in stock on/around the 1st-7th December or after that? As I'd expect any figure expected after then will be in the next shipment
No it was not.

My aunts have come to visit from Spain which means my Neon Genesis Evangelion UE is finally here! There's a lot of photos so this is a part 1 of 2 post:

20221227_175038.jpg

Back of box and info sheet (mercifully only stuck down with 1 glue dot)
20221227_180228.jpg

Opening the box
20221227_175906.jpg
20221227_175847.jpg

Books
20221227_175111.jpg

Disc cases
20221227_175127.jpg

Swag
20221227_175136.jpg
20221227_175159.jpg

That's pretty complete.

After thinking about getting either that one or the french one, I came to the conclusion that what I really want is an Eva artbook and so I'll just get that, separately.

That looks cool and I actually like the plugsuit digithings.

Yeah it's a very nice set and the recreation of Misatos necklace is much nicer than the swag in the English UE. It's also really weighty as it's made of metal.

Yeah the digipacks are nice but they do make me chuckle.

Yeah it's a very nice set and the recreation of Misatos necklace is much nicer than the swag in the English UE. It's also really weighty as it's made of metal.

Yeah the digipacks are nice but they do make me chuckle.

Yeah, I'm more into the concept - the 3d boobs are whatever lol

It'd have been cooler to have them based on the EVAs. The designs are so good and timeless.

Back