What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Is this the recent complete re-release? If so what is the packaging like?
Yeah it's the new re-release. MVM used a fatpack for this release which is odd considering it's only 4 discs. Must be related to what materials they were allowed to use for the spine.
20200725_161413.jpg
20200725_161330.jpg

Could you check, which episodes are included with the Mob Psycho 100 S2 DVD copy?
Manga claimed "12 + OVA" which is weird, due to the Season having 13 eps + OVA.
+ afaik the OVA is missing on the Funimation DVD

Could you check, which episodes are included with the Mob Psycho 100 S2 DVD copy?
Manga claimed "12 + OVA" which is weird, due to the Season having 13 eps + OVA.
+ afaik the OVA is missing on the Funimation DVD
The SE had 13 episodes and the OVA which is in the extras.

I went to town earlier today and I bought two more manga volumes at my local book store. I had been meaning to pick up more manga for a while but the issue came down to pricing and status of stock, most notably with the Ghost Ship label. I plan to try and put more focus on manga but I'll need to prioritise more on Seven Seas and Ghost Ship due to their stance of "one print only unless it sells" for their titles.

uFFIu8Th.jpg

Therefore I got World's End Harem Volume 2 and Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Volume 4. WEH finishes at 12 volumes in Japan (as a Part 1 series) and GS had been speeding through the English volumes a lot faster than I had anticipated so I want to reach a good point before I shift focus. The same goes for Yuuna which finished at 22 volumes in Japan. Speaking of Yuuna, Volume 4 had been out of stock for a while now (and so did WEH Volume 2) which is one of the reasons why I bought them in town.

DS1nzIyh.jpg

AErSo5ch.jpg

Now that both have been acquired I should hopefully sort out an online order sooner to grab a few more volumes of my preference. Destiny Lovers, Plus-Sized Elf and World's End Harem: Fantasia are at a good position due to being relatively new releases, so the focus is more so towards World's End Harem and Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs, as well as Monster Musume if possible.

Back