What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

UP1 would be the best option for single or small orders imo
UP1 are pretty good for a number of items but they're selling the Bleach sets for £50 whilst Rightstuff sell them for $30, so even if extra costs UP1 are much more expensive for these. And it doesn't seem likely that Bleach is getting a UK release.

UP1 are pretty good for a number of items but they're selling the Bleach sets for £50 whilst Rightstuff sell them for $30, so even if extra costs UP1 are much more expensive for these. And it doesn't seem likely that Bleach is getting a UK release.
Most of the time I would just shop around. Amazon UK have bleach sets for £35 and you might be able to get that lower by bulk ordering on Amazon US

I thought you were after exclusive stuff like Aniplex titles as (other than during Christmas sales where you can make a nice bulk order) buying regular Funi or Sentai stuff is pretty expensive from Rightstuf esp if you're only buying one or two blurays

Edit. Unless their shipping price has got better. Last I used them it shipped via (I think DHL?) What added a nasty price to the order

Sorry if its a bit off topic but what's the best way to buy from Rightstuff for UK buyers? Small orders, big orders, something else? They have great prices but I'm put off by other costs like taxes and delivery which increase the prices considerably. Any tricks to keep these extra costs lower? Thanks.
Again for one off prices, they have a few titles at similar prices to Rightstuff (and probably only really a select few):
a few items Haikyu, Dagashi Kashi, Shakugan no Shana, Yamada's first time B,

Problem is can take a while to arrive (6 weeks), but they import it then send out so no added fees when arrives. And also finding said item can take a bit of time as well.

As ShadowCat mentioned Bleach sets often drop in price on Amazon UK I've got most of them from there for around £25.

Sorry if its a bit off topic but what's the best way to buy from Rightstuff for UK buyers? Small orders, big orders, something else? They have great prices but I'm put off by other costs like taxes and delivery which increase the prices considerably. Any tricks to keep these extra costs lower? Thanks.
I get big orders from rightstuf because of the postage. Doing small orders isn’t worth it because of the price of postage.

December Week 4 Part 2 of the haul, or at least whatever turned up between Thursday-Friday.

Two packages today, also delayed due to the holiday season.

CxzRcYPh.jpg

So to the surprise of many, Sword Art Online Alicization -War of Underworld- Parts 1 & 2 actually arrived before Christmas Day which is interesting considering Royal Mail are usually pretty damn slow with the second class shipping. Either way, pretty happy it's here and out of the way. You can view more photos/specs on my blog.

Despite the packaging stating it's rated 18, War of Underworld as a whole is a 15.

6GLUDRr.gif

Again for one off prices, they have a few titles at similar prices to Rightstuff (and probably only really a select few):
a few items Haikyu, Dagashi Kashi, Shakugan no Shana, Yamada's first time B,

Problem is can take a while to arrive (6 weeks), but they import it then send out so no added fees when arrives. And also finding said item can take a bit of time as well.

me: i want to try and hold out to see if funi released dagashi and hinamatsuri over here seeing how they got the AL release nuked for dagashi
me also (probably):
hzwy01lvtrc51.png

also on the 6 week thing, i've used them quite a bit in the last year or so for soundtracks and i think the 6 week thing is to be safe on the extreme side as most stuff i think came maybe 3-4 weeks later

PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

View attachment 22222View attachment 22223
The hunt has now come to a conclusion.

• SMTV Bonus pre-order goodies ✅
• PGR: Lucia Alpha Nendoroid ✅

PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

6002.png

Time to re-headbang to GOD EATER's rocking OP. Between Feed A and FATE -intense remix- (GE2:RB) both goes in way too hard 🤘
IMG_20211222_182610.jpg

As someone who's Anime BD collection priorities US imports. Just now it came to me that I'm really glad for the full Funimation merge. Being able to have access to US exclusives (Slipcovers, Limited/Collector's sets, bigger range of streaming anime) is a true blessing.
IMG_20211224_150920.jpg

Oh and yeah, should've grabbed another EVA UE to use as dumbbells cause that's one bulky set 🏋️‍♀️

Finally after postponing OG EVA (beside rebuilds) for as far I had been introduced to Anime. Now I have no excuses at this point but to embrace the original madness.
IMG_20211220_193140.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20211220_192658.jpg
    IMG_20211220_192658.jpg
    529.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20211220_193057.jpg
    IMG_20211220_193057.jpg
    414.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I recieved five in-stock UK CE sets from two of my orders from the AlltheAnime 12 Days sale this week, and also an order from the Rightstuf Holiday Sale today:

In Stock items from AlltheAnime 12 Days Sale:
Tamako Market + Tamako Love Story Complete Collector's Edition
Penguin Highway Collector's Edition
Twin Star Exorcists Parts 1-4 Boxset
K: Season 1 Collector's Edition
K: Return of Kings Collector's Edition

stockorder23ukce.jpg

From Rightstuf Holiday Sale:
Maquia When The Promised Flower Blooms Limited Edition
Fate Grand Order The Movie - Divine Realm of the Roundtable: Camelot - Wandering; Agataram
(Aniplex)
A Silent Voice Limited Edition

maquiafgomovasvce.jpg

Last edited:
Back