What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

My order from RightStuf for this winter sale:
A few double dips; Haganai next LE, Fractale and Haikyu S1 (cause its the Dubbed version currently have the UK)

Haikyu season 2 was actually a differnt order I think amazon

Tokyo ravens I just couldn't resist the LE, I'll either get part 2 or just buy the UK version when its out.

View attachment 22511

Akiba's Trip, nice, I haven't played the game but I enjoyed the anime more than I thought, some dumb fun. I never see anyone talk about it.

PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

View attachment 22432

Time to re-headbang to GOD EATER's rocking OP. Between Feed A and FATE -intense remix- (GE2:RB) both goes in way too hard 🤘
View attachment 22435

As someone who's Anime BD collection priorities US imports. Just now it came to me that I'm really glad for the full Funimation merge. Being able to have access to US exclusives (Slipcovers, Limited/Collector's sets, bigger range of streaming anime) is a true blessing.
View attachment 22433

Oh and yeah, should've grabbed another EVA UE to use as dumbbells cause that's one bulky set 🏋️‍♀️

Finally after postponing OG EVA (beside rebuilds) for as far I had been introduced to Anime. Now I have no excuses at this point but to embrace the original madness.
View attachment 22434

PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

Huge thanks to @DragonBlaze67 for the STAR BLAZERS 2199 LE Part 1 set. Always able to find many OOP gems on their sale page 🔥

Collection almost up-to-date but just missing 2199 Part 2 Blu-ray (US release) so will continue the hunt 🏹
IMG_20211229_194754.jpgIMG_20211229_194838.jpg

Yes, it is... I ordered my first and only figure a few weeks ago, but it won't be shipping until January 2023... It is also one of the well-cultured type figures, but I probably shouldn't post it here, even if the image is censored, lol. ;)

Last edited:
Yep figures are a rabbit hole I don't intend to go down at the moment!

If I did get any for display it probably wouldn't be cultured ones, and it would probably in the more expensive range just as I'd be unlikely to have more than a handful, so impact means more than volume to me :)

Last edited:
Back