What you guys doing right now.

Gambare, ayase. šŸ˜…

And here's me thinking that organising my Google Photos could get tedious.
Oh my goodness, anyone able to motivate themselves to such tasks must share their secrets. I finally replaced my aging '07 laptop in December and have yet to motivate myself to organise just half a 120gb hard drive's worth of data, let alone @ayase's herculean task. And don't even get me started on my photos...

I've got a folder full of - amongst other things - hundreds (maybe thousands) of MSN Messenger chat logs from 2004-2006.

Every now and again, I decide the time has come to tidy it up. I open the folder, see how much stuff is there and decide I'd rather do literally anything else šŸ˜…

I was going to get a few hours sleep. That was before my next door neighbour decided now was the time to build something, v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y with a hammer in the adjacent room.

BANG
BANG
BANG BANG BANG
BANG
BANG BANG

I think Iā€™ll just power through and watch some anime very loud.

Whilst I'm waiting for my latest Bookwalker purchases to download I'm looking up release dates for the physical manga I'm collecting.
Hakumei and Mikochi vol 9 has a Japanese release, but couldn't find anything about an English release.
Yuru Camp vol 10 is coming August 3rd
And drum roll...
Yotsuba&! vol 15 is coming September!:

I know all too well what that's like, and I'm often left wondering what the **** it is that some people do. šŸ˜‘
I did finally get some sleep regardless but yeah, at one point I was tempted to knock on the door and ask what they were actually doing, and perhaps I could do it faster so it would just stop. Or stick that new drillbit all the way through the wall and just shout through the hole. Gurren Lagann has clearly gone to my head.

On topic: Having mixed feelings about the fact that possibly my most liked post on the forums is just a picture of a box...

Having mixed feelings about the fact that possibly my most liked post on the forums is just a picture of a box...
Yeah, but the story behind it's good too. šŸ˜

I'm pleased you've got the complete Kill la Kill to watch now; it'll be interesting to eventually read your thoughts, man.

Lol, I rank Kill la Kill right up there at the top with Gurren Lagann - the top of my most disliked anime of all time, that is! I watched both of those series around the same time; the only difference between them is I actually plodded all the way through KLK whereas I only lasted 8 episodes with GL. That was a very dark time in my anime watching history, as I somehow hit a rash of watching some really bad anime all at the same time. I got to add Welcome to the NHK, Watamote, and Baka and Test to that list just within weeks of each other. May that kind of streak never happen to me again! šŸ¤¢

Now you're all probably looking for that un-friend button, haha...

... Kill la Kill...
... Gurren Lagann...
... the top of my most disliked anime of all time...

I got to add Welcome to the NHK ... to that list
šŸ¤£šŸ‘
Oh my god, imagine if that were all true!

šŸ˜‚

šŸ˜„

šŸ˜…ā“

šŸ˜

šŸ¤Ø
(Why's no-one else laughing?)

šŸ˜¦ā—

šŸ˜§

šŸ˜Ø

šŸ˜±
Oh my GOD, you were being serious?!

Now you're all probably looking for that un-friend button
Don't worry, dude: there's no friend button on these forums, and even if there was, I wouldn't have touched it anyway. Problem solved! šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘

šŸ˜ . . .

Lol, I rank Kill la Kill right up there at the top with Gurren Lagann - the top of my most disliked anime of all time, that is! I watched both of those series around the same time; the only difference between them is I actually plodded all the way through KLK whereas I only lasted 8 episodes with GL. That was a very dark time in my anime watching history, as I somehow hit a rash of watching some really bad anime all at the same time. I got to add Welcome to the NHK, Watamote, and Baka and Test to that list just within weeks of each other. May that kind of streak never happen to me again! šŸ¤¢

Now you're all probably looking for that un-friend button, haha...
Psssst... Dude.... Step... Away.... From... @Neil.T .... Very.... Slowly....

He's still very high on spiral power and is holding a scarily massive drill (that is impervious to any guns your girls may have I might add)

He's still very high on spiral power and is holding a scarily massive drill
tenor.gif

"Giga...​

Drill...​

BREEEEEAKKKK!!!!!"​

Phew. Sorry, I've no idea what just came over me there. šŸ˜Æ

As for what Iā€™m doing, just finished what Iā€™m doing for the worldā€™s smallest waifu wall(tm)

managed to get Fate/Go Saber (Real Action Heroes line) HotToys Alita and now Zero Suit Samus Figma should be coming tomorrow
I reckon an anime, a movie and a game is a pretty good theme

After much messing about, watching Windows Update Assistantā€™s snail-like ascent to previously uncharted percentage points in an attempt to finally sort out these stupid issues once and for all. 88% currently, previous high before error was 73%, wish me luck. Then I can finally have dark mode in explorer like I do on my laptop, also up to date security definitions rather than ones over a year out of date.

Update: Microsoft you absolute CLUCKING FUNTS. Windows updated! Great. And now, I have nowhere to put my password, just a button that says ā€œsign inā€ and does nothing. Searching seems to indicate something called ā€œWindows Helloā€ (whatever the duck that is) has been forced in this update. And I donā€™t use it to log in. I use a GODDAMN PASSWORD like a normal person. I could honestly go on a shooting spree* at Redmond at this point.

Update 2: Neither safe mode will load, all I can get is the command prompt and guess what? I have to SIGN IN USING MY PASSWORD to get that. Iā€™m actually going insane. Off down to the corner shop to buy a big crate of expired booze.

*but would like to make clear I will not.

Last edited:
Back