What you guys doing right now.

Bemoaning the fact that Japan Post still haven't resumed airmail to the UK a year after first suspending it. Having EMS or couriers as the only options makes imports from anywhere but Amazon even more painfully expensive than usual, to the point that I'm just not bothering with some things.

Bemoaning the fact that Japan Post still haven't resumed airmail to the UK a year after first suspending it. Having EMS or couriers as the only options makes imports from anywhere but Amazon even more painfully expensive than usual, to the point that I'm just not bothering with some things.
Reading this and just thought, "I'm sure I checked this like 2 days ago and it was available again".

Now I haven't checked if any proxy websites have it as an option again because last time I imported anything was at Christmas, but taking a look at JapanPost's "Service Availability by Country" page and... yeah they say it's up and running again.
1678054608098.png

Reading this and just thought, "I'm sure I checked this like 2 days ago and it was available again".

Now I haven't checked if any proxy websites have it as an option again because last time I imported anything was at Christmas, but taking a look at JapanPost's "Service Availability by Country" page and... yeah they say it's up and running again.
View attachment 28489
Thanks. I'd been checking CD Japan for updates. Looking into it, airmail to the UK resumed in January, but CDJ left it off their update. I wonder if they hedged their bets because of that ambiguous statement about letters by airmail.

Finally got around to trying out Godot 4; honestly it's going to take some getting used to all the changes over Godot 3 but seeing as I'm not too far into making my game, now's probably the best time to do it.

Trying to work but I can do is relive seeing Limp Bizkit last night! Absolutely incredible night. They opened with Just Like This which I've always wanted to see live and was the first song I learnt on electric guitar back in the day. Just amazing. Also I finally saw them play Boiler live another epic track.

Also the support bands were good too. Black Gold were especially good. Wargasm are a little chaotic and couldn't always hear things properly but were still fun.

Just a brilliant brilliant gig!!!

Just been relacing my very fancy nice right shoe that has that one eyelet that always wears out laces in a month or two XP Now relaxing with my PA who has just made us some green tea and I've been reading more of The Secret Garden, which is kinda lowkey making me wish I had a lil robin friend, also made myself a rainbow necklace during the smol hours of this morning before going back to sleep :)

Up early again and eating slightly too many biscuits (I tried going on a walk this morning but I need to get warmer gloves :( ) :p

I'm also still reading The Secret Garden which is just sooo heccin' magical honestly every few sentences I'm like "WOW!" 🥰

I just finished watching willy wonderland using a free 30 day trial of Amazon prime video.it took it's self way to seriously.
That's a shame as I though Nicolas Cage recent horror films have been a lot of fun, but this one already didn't look great

Got myself tickets to see Limp Bizkit again in the summer at Gunnersbury Park. This time supported by Pendulum. Cannot wait! Already super hype.
Nice ticket, outside in summer, will be awesome
Just been relacing my very fancy nice right shoe that has that one eyelet that always wears out laces in a month or two XP Now relaxing with my PA who has just made us some green tea and I've been reading more of The Secret Garden, which is kinda lowkey making me wish I had a lil robin friend, also made myself a rainbow necklace during the smol hours of this morning before going back to sleep :)
Nice, attending to shoes, sounds like my past few weekends as well

I got a Nice Secret Garden picture book version recently, didn't read it yet though went to the embarassing pile of shame

I'm enjoying a new record I got by Brothers Johnson

Submitting an application to join the DWP. My work coach at the job centre said i should apply for it. Just completed a situational awareness test and now its the waiting.

Absolutely raging!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Ordered a mcdonalds and the driver went to the wrong house. Called me up. I explained where I lived and then they just didn't turn up. I am so annoyed right now.

I just activated my tickets for London comic con and just a heads up heritage auctions are going to there the company that are/were artificially inflating retro gaming prices and they were sued for it.it would be good idea that MCM know about them maybe even consider banning them from all MCM con.

Back