When AUKN Was There

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still remember how long I have been on the forums, I joined on July 23rd 2007 at about 11.23 am. So 9 years next month. I had over 9000 posts during that time. Stuff happens, and I'm not worried about losing them. Sometimes it nice to start again.

I'm just happy to have a place to talk again <3

I had under 200 posts and I joined at the time the old neomag forum closed, pretty shameful. I'm gonna try and be more active this time around. :roll:

I think I remember you Jaymii, your avatar was that bald guy, right? Not a bad surprise return. Who else has gone missing over the years? Anime Freak?

Vashdaman said:
I think I remember you Jaymii, your avatar was that bald guy, right? Not a bad surprise return. Who else has gone missing over the years? Anime Freak?
I'm trying to remember what bald guy this must have been. I remember having Light for a bit, and then Echizen from Prince of Tennis. I don't remember any bald guy... Hmm!

How is everyone?

I'm good, if you don't recognise me that's fine (I've been a regular member of AUKN since June 2013 and eventually grew in the ranks [managed to get Rank 3 on the posts before the forum got attacked]).

Being promoted to Moderator has been handy for the threads I've been working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back