When AUKN Was There

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent-347

Student Council President
I was on Twitter open about having some tabs of pre-hack AUKN still opened, I decided to transcribe the data and save the web pages as they were there.

I also took screenshots of this page and this page, the other page I sadly lost in a derp. Oops.

Now, below is all the user, rank and join data I have. It is sorted from most to least posts EXCEPT when you were staff.
If your name is not here I don't have any data on you. Sorry.

Code:
Rui             - ADMIN   - カラ松ボーイ                  - 7951 posts - Joined Wed 13 June 2007 - 07.59 AM
HdE             - STAFF   - Comic Book Guy             - 1980 posts - Joined Wed 03 Febr 2010 - 07.10 PM
NormanicGrav    - STAFF   - Nyahahahahaha              - 9672 posts - Joined Mon 24 June 2013 - 12.45 PM
IncendiaryLemon - STAFF   - Captain Karen              - 5468 posts - Joined Sun 05 Apr  2015 - 07.36 PM

Joshawott       - rank  9 - Shichibukai                - 7009 posts - Joined Thu 08 July 2010 - 12.28 AM
Buzz201         - rank 16 - Pirate King                - 3862 posts - Joined Thu 28 May  2015 - 01.32 PM
ConanThe3rd     - rank 17 - Space Cowboy               - 3449 posts - Joined Sat 22 July 2006 - 05.05 PM
thedoctor2016   - rank 17 - Space Cowboy               - 3115 posts - Joined Thu 04 Sept 2014 - 02.02 PM
britguy         - rank 18 - Akatsuki                   - 2730 posts - Joined Mon 15 Nov  2010 - 10.16 AM
Shiroi_Hane     - rank 19 - Shinigami                  - 2261 posts - Joined Tue 29 June 2010 - 07.44 PM
DragonBlaze67   - rank 21 - Thousand Master            - 1287 posts - Joined Sun 19 Jan  2014 - 10.14 PM
Buzzkillington  - rank 21 - Thousand Master            - 1199 posts - Joined Sat 20 Sept 2014 - 12.30 PM
Mrclt1994       - rank 22 - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann -  913 posts - Joined Fri 03 Apr  2015 - 10.21 PM
kuuderes_shadow - rank 24 - Brigade Leader             -  708 posts - Joined Wed 05 Sept 2012 - 08.16 PM
Durial666       - rank 25 - State Alchemist            -  685 posts - Joined Sun 31 May  2009 - 05.25 PM
crashmatt       - rank 28 - Straw Hat Pirate           -  380 posts - Joined Mon 09 Nov  2015 - 07.22 PM

I hope some of these people can be satisfied knowing what they achieved and in how long.

And yes, the thread title is a spoof on "When Marnie Was There", because it is topical.

Rui said:
Post counts, history, ranks

All currently lying dormant with the original site. I'll see what can be done when Chaos has some time, but no promises.
Also, this was originally going to be a response below this post of Rui, but I felt a thread may be more appropriate.
So people can discuss whatever little we know (still) about our accounts at this current point in time.
Maybe if we are lucky Web-Archive has some other AUKN pages too so we can find more join dates, who knows.

I only have the last page of the "Let's discuss Anime Limited's release of Free! Eternal Summer" still open, but it doesn't seem there's anything worth posting here included.

Jaysgba said:
I only have the last page of the "Let's discuss Anime Limited's release of Free! Eternal Summer" still open, but it doesn't seem there's anything worth posting here included.

admittedly the best thread

Jaysgba said:
The last page wasn't really a discussion of Anime Limited's release though

I don't think the thread was necessarily intended to be purely about AL's release. There was more general talk about Free!'s relationship and position amongst other fan service shows, as well as discussion about it's appeal to hetrosexual males. It was a more general Free! thread.

Good to know we were at least able to recover a little bit of info. I checked my devices and the only page I had open was the Unread Posts page, so nothing of note there.

I know where mine sat at the very least. I was about to hit 11 years on the 15th of june(here since june 05). I was just shy of 6k posts, i be staff and i had the same title as i do now. So yeah, most of it is still in my memory at least so i know it's not lost really. I don't have any spare pages left, but i can see if i have cached to check just in case

I had nearly 1200 posts? I honestly find that very surprising tbh, I mean I was on the site often but I didn't think I posted that much.

Agent-347 said:
Now, below is all the user, rank and join data I have. It is sorted from most to least posts EXCEPT when you were staff.
If your name is not here I don't have any data on you. Sorry.
Worry not! It seems everything went awry just after I reached a satisfying round number.

More than my post count, I'll miss my art thread a bit, as it was probably the closest thing I had to a journal of everything I've drawn since I went digital in late 09. I probably still have all the files, but it's nice to have a record of actual thoughts as I went along.

crashmatt said:
28th on the list not bad considering I've only been on here since last November

I've been about since 2009 and I only managed to get about 300 more posts than you. I'm very surprised I'm on that list.

Back to square one huh? Boy, 8k posts and 8 years (almost to the day, I think) and nothing to prove it.

Ah well, these things happen. Sometimes clean slates are a good thing. More than anything I realized how much I rely on the forums for communication with you guys, since I don't into Twitter (Googled the AUKN twitter account today since I thought the site had been down longer than usual) haven't used Facebook in about a year and have hardly anyone's e-mail. Possibly something worth rectifying.

I honestly have no memory of how long I've been here. I know many years ago I got into an argument with some guy who was looking down his nose on anyone who liked the less mature, shonen-y stuff and just talked about how great more obscure stuff was... that eventually spun into its own thread that only ended when the guy threatened to leave if I didn't... Funnily enough, don't remember seeing him after that. I know I did my usual reserved, mature posts so as to look like I was trying to have a debate rather than an argument, that always helps when in reality you're just having a shouting match! That was the most active I've been on the forum, and like I said, was many years ago.

After that I've just been hanging around, only posting once or twice a week, though reading every day, even after I became a staff member. I used to post in the "what did you just watch thread" in the past too, I remember because when I went back to start watching... something I'd left half way through, I looked back on my posts in the thread to find out where I'd gotten too!

ayase said:
Back to square one huh? Boy, 8k posts and 8 years (almost to the day, I think) and nothing to prove it.
Thank goodness you're safe! I was starting to worry there.
(Admittedly I was actually worrying about the state of my socks, but that still counts as worrying.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back