Wish Spoiler

If I had the last post right, you would of had one...

So I'll correct myself:
I wish for a Tribble...
tribble.jpg

It's 40 degrees but you notice the sun is now wearing shades.

I wish women who are my type were more common and less often taken.

You did, but it felt so fast that it makes you more tierd than before.

I wish for a monkey wrench to throw into the works...

You get one. But it's a talking one. Unfortunately for you it never stops talking.

I wish I knew what exists beyond the universe.

You venture beyond our reach, unable to come back. You find the prettiest and mightiest of beings, and they shun you for your averageness...

I wish Kei-kun went beyond what's beyond that...

Kei-kun went so far beyond he ended up going round in a full circle and ended up at the start again.

I wish that my favourites hadnt be deleted :(

They haven't, but they have been moved to a hidden folder, of which you'll never find and retrieve it from ever again... Well, that still sucks! :p

I wish tierdness wasn't compulsory...

It wasn't but then people got fed up with everyone being so cheery all the time, the murder rate suddenly increased.

I wish that I could have an insight into the next few months

You see something bad and spend the rest of your life sitting in your room trying to prevent it.

I wish i could randomly enter anime worlds at will.

You can, but then you enter one where the series has been cut halfway... You didn't notice in time, so you were also "cut."

I wish for Sōkatsui (Blue Fire, Crash Down).

your wish comes true...but you burn to death as stu has been playing with matches again.

I wish i knew what to cook my gf for dinner this weekend. needs to be romantic.

You are given a few dishes, but most of them are too 'alien' for either person's tastes... Well, you did ask Zoidberg.
zoidprof.gif

I wish to have the best ringtone ever, one that lasts forever (Not it's duration, it's fame.) :p

you find out that the ringtone your looking for is the pokemon theme tune...and you die alittle inside.

I wish it would hurry up. i'm waiting for 5pm!!

Back