Wow HD Discussion Thread

HMRC must be involved in some sense. The reason I say this is because ebay closed the deepdiscount store stating they have not been paying tax. This is only conjecture at the moment, but shortly afterwards these stores are now adding vat.
I mean isn’t it right for HMRC to ask them to pay tax without tax we wouldn’t have nice things like hospitals. As people said it’s the tax that’s fine when we get a grey slip it’s just the “processing fee”

I mean isn’t it right for HMRC to ask them to pay tax without tax we wouldn’t have nice things like hospitals. As people said it’s the tax that’s fine when we get a grey slip it’s just the “processing fee”
Yes and no,
As its becoming increasingly expensive to import from other countries, vat only puts people off importing. Look at what amazon has done with Australia, they have now refused to import there because they charge 10% on all goods coming in. Ebay will probably follow suit, and the domino effect begins. (I suppose that will help small businesses though)
Also having low vat or no vat surely would benefit hospitals due to importing drugs and medical equipment at lower costs.
If you start slapping tariffs/vat on everything people will go elsewhere where its cheaper.

The idea is protectionism it makes people buy local country I’m anti it but how politics is going with Brexit I’m not surprised if we will do it next. A VAT reduction could increase spending but it’s not a guarantee and countries don’t like people importing goods unless you have to. If the UK anime industry did ever fall (I doubt it would )we would get the blame.

Lol well i decided to Take a Punt on venus wars since it was Cheap hopefully they Dont let me down

but you all know what to expect wouldn't be surprised if they simply refund and refuse to send

Back