WWF/WWE - PPV

BDT87

Student Council President
Hey everyone. Once upon a time I was a big wrestling fan. But during my University years I had lost interest of watching WWE. This was around 2010.
Some may consider what I did was nuts and it was kinda crazy. From 1998-2006 I recorded every PPV on VHS and a few years ago I started transferring them to DVD as VHS takes a lot of room. But I didn't finish the job and funny enough I started doing it again today. I have no longer need for the VHS and I don't have many wrestling fans who are friends I could talk about this problem.
Number one option is to just recycle the VHS tapes away, but I know a lot of fans may get angry of that as what I have is the original source of when they were LIVE on TV. If you bought them in stores there would be a few cuts/edits such as the Live graphics wont come up and the sponsor. And when DVD came in and WWF changed to WWE. Everything in the past when got re-released has a lot of censored to hide away the F from WWF. I know I can't sell them as its copyrighted material and I don't think eBay would work. And I don't really want money for them, i'm just wondering if anyone here or the people who read this know a wrestling fan that might be interested in these as it seems such a waste to just throw them when they can go to another fan/collector. The payment I will only need is the p&p and depending on how many the person wants etc.
If anyone here is a wrestling fan or know anyone please forward this message.

This is the Professional Wrestling thread, isn't it? Granted, I haven't watched WWE since Wrestlemania 30, so I'm kinda out of the loop on what's happening, but I'll probably be here for a while.

Also, the WWE recently made a deal with the WWF that they can show the original logo without blurs as long as it's within a historical context and the WWE Network is a thing you should be checking out. That's all I honestly know. That and TNA got cancelled from Spike because they hired Vince Russo when Spike specifically told them not to.

theirsbailiff said:
This is the Professional Wrestling thread, isn't it? Granted, I haven't watched WWE since Wrestlemania 30, so I'm kinda out of the loop on what's happening, but I'll probably be here for a while.

Also, the WWE recently made a deal with the WWF that they can show the original logo without blurs as long as it's within a historical context and the WWE Network is a thing you should be checking out. That's all I honestly know. That and TNA got cancelled from Spike because they hired Vince Russo when Spike specifically told them not to.

I don't watch Wrestling anymore. And I didn't know that WWE Network would show old content without the blur of the F. Thats good I guess.
And even though thats the case, you can't buy the old events if i'm correct. It just a streaming site. So some people may wish to own these.
Thanks for letting me know for the changes though!

Back