X Bomber [StarFleet]

thekendyman

Thousand Master
This is a topic for more the older fans of Anime, though I'm still not sure wheter or not it could be classified as Anime in the General Sense More of Anime as it is Japanese in origion and it is animaton of sorts.

Anyway It Is X Bomber StarFleet - a Japanese Puppet show released in the 80s

Plot Outline said:
The year is 2999 and the Earth is at peace following the Space Wars. The tranquility of the human race is ensured by Earth Defense Force (EDF). Shortly before the turn of the fourth millennium the peace is broken by the appearance of a gigantic alien battle cruiser. Powerless to defend itself, the EDF's Pluto base is completely destroyed and the evil Commander Makara reveals the same fate awaits the Earth unless the mysterious F-Zero-One is handed over to her.

Oblivious to the existence of F-Zero-One, and fearful of Makara's terrible retribution, the EDF presses into action a new and untested weapon, the X-Project from its hidden moon-base.

The series then follows the adventures of the crew of the X-Bomber as they discover the nature of the F-Zero-One and try to protect it from the increasingly desperate and unstable Makara and her demanding overlord, the 'Imperial Master'.

FlyerInner.jpg

Though It maybe old, and extremely hard to get hold off [Cause it hasn't been Released on DVD] it still would hold up as being one of the more original Japanese Shows from My Childhood.

Brian May & Eddie Van Halen - StarFleet Video

So Anyone Else Remember this Classic?

ZOMG!! You just made my brain do a backflip. I remember watching this! :eek:
Along time ago now like. Think my cousin showed it to me when I was staying with them many moons ago. It had completely gone from my head untill just now. It was originally called X Bomber but later changed to Star Fleet for the English Dub. Saturday mornings were never the same. ^_^
Thanks for the reminder. Brought back some forgotten memories there. :D

Back