Yaoi License Announcements

I've taken down one of the duplications (mine) but just to say about At 25.00 at Akasaka that it's been available on futekiya for a while but it'll be good to be able to get physical copies in English and probably a new translation. This series has been amazingly popular in Japan where it's had consistently good ratings on the Chill-Chill BL awards (and is currently at 4 volumes).

One each, @Gemsy-chan! 😅 And good to see that they're publishing physical editions of series you've enjoyed and can recommend! :)

(I hope you don't think I'm stealing your thunder with these announcements; I'd assumed - maybe wrongly - that it was okay to post in this thread, as sometimes I spot them first in my in-box but Seven Seas are also sometimes little slow at sending the official deets to Review Editors like me...)

S

Ize Press - NEW SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT: SEMANTIC ERROR The logical Sangwoo removed his lazy teammates' names from a group project, ruining Jaeyoung's plans to graduate. Jaeyoung begins to annoy him as revenge—but as they spend time together, a strange attraction begins to develop between them.
semantic error.jpg

Couple Kodansha licenses from yesterday.

'Love on the Horizon' by Machi Yamashita
Debut Date: January 2025

A sweet and poignant BL series about a college student falling for his music club senpai, who also happens to be his next-door neighbor, perfect for fans of My Summer of You

Rated: 16+
GJ8hCqlWgAARd95.jpeg
'Hitorijime My Hero Manga Box Set 2' by Memeco Arii
Debut Date: October 2024

The BL manga that inspired the hit anime in a premium, six-volume box set, including an exclusive bonus booklet featuring newly translated manga and illustrations!

Rated: 18+
GJ8huL0XUAA0DSD.jpeg

Back